Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????

Go down 
+4
Helio Infinity
twistedfocus13
XX-LEON-XX
XxJimmysxX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJimmysxX

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? Empty
PostSubject: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????   WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:49 am

I tried to sign in Migoland to see something and I saw..."YOUR TRIAL PERIOD HAS ENDED"...Then I went to see why and I read that playing migoland free is ONLY for ONE month!!!Then we have to be members to play!!!!!I can't believe that!!!WE MUST PAY TO PLAY!?!?!?!

I HATE MIGOLAND!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

AND I HATE THE CREATORS OF MIGOLAND,TOO!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Spineworld was always free...So many missions, pets, other languages, many servers and so many friends that the people who can't or don't want to pay lost!!!ALL OF THEM WENT LOST No Sad Mad

I've found a way to send them e-mail!!!Go to migoland, then click on "Support" and press "contact us"

IF ALL OF US SEND AN E-MAIL LIKE THAT, MAYBE WE WILL SUCCES

cheers Cool Laughing Wink No Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
XX-LEON-XX

PostSubject: YES   WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:26 am

ITS TRUE WE WANT SPINEWROLD BACK confused
Back to top Go down
XX-LEON-XX

PostSubject: Re: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????   WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:30 am

scratch WILL THEY DO WHAT WE WANT?
Back to top Go down
twistedfocus13

PostSubject: Re: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????   WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:24 pm

I WANT SPINEWORLD BACK D: IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER (even though im 14 and probably too old to play it Razz) Crying or Very sad i miss it soooo much
Back to top Go down
Helio Infinity

Helio Infinity

PostSubject: Re: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????   WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:45 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I KNOW!!!!! MIGOLAND IS '';';';@}@:£%^&w43£$£^$$£&£!!!!!!!!! I'VE SENT SOME EMAILS ALREADY. cOME ON EVERY BODY....

SPAM PLAYDO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
b1e2nn3y

PostSubject: migo land its ^%^@@#!   WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:19 am

WE NEED TO PAY TO PLAY ITS STUPID
IN SPINWORLD ITS FUNNNNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
santhosh

PostSubject: Re: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????   WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:23 am

i want spineworld all of us want to complaint please complaint please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Back to top Go down
najo

PostSubject: i dont think so   WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:28 pm

i dont think so cuz even if we did i dont think they will even care i think its useless Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
ashleigha

PostSubject: alright sheesh take a chill pill we all dont like ML   WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:42 am

Laughing alright alright.. we all dislike those people for removing spineworld i agree spineworld is a great game (altho i nvr played it Embarassed ) lol ik ik ik ik
Back to top Go down
ashleigha

PostSubject: alright sheesh take a chill pill we all dont like ML   WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:47 am

Cool alright alright we all dont like ML i was saying this out loud to myself were all angry that they removed Spineworld and we want revenge Twisted Evil i do to i nvr tried SW AND I WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-.- so yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????   WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spine World Team :: Spine World Team Can Post Here-
Jump to: