Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source]

Go down 
+4
tahu16
Dismantled-Angel
MuslimKido
Se7enSins
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Se7enSins

Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source] Empty
PostSubject: Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source]   Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 8:52 am

Okay so lately I have been seen alot of videos & posts about Migoland being down. These videos and forum posts all have one thing in common, they all say that Migoland will be back once 'Andreas' finishes with Friends Base.

Here is where you all are wrong, Andreas has no control over Migoland & Playdo's future. As any long term player would know Andreas is simply a moderator for Playdo. Now many of you will surely be replying "ohh no no Andreas is the owner" yes technically you would be right if it was still year 2012 as he sold majority of his shares to new owners in August/September of 2012.

Now for the actually info about the future of Migoland, in a statement released by the new CEO and lead developer of Playdo he states "all funding towards the maintenance and up holding of Migoland is to be cut unless new share holders are found". Okay so to break that down for those who do not know about markets here it is; what he basically saying is that unless the company can find new investors the game will not be returning. Now this would be fine for bigger games like RuneScape & IMVU as they can relay on membership sales alone, but as the average monthly user base for Migoland is hardly reaching 2000 it is non-profitable. It is estimated that the membership sales have drop by 700% since the change from Spineworld to Migoland.

In the new CEO and lead developer's statement he also mentions the removal of the Migoland domain "as of the rise in smartphone users and the decrease of computer sales, online multiplayer games are being out sold by phone apps". Now this is all good news for phone app developers and phone companies but for games like Migoland this might seem like the end. Now this would explain why Andreas, the old CEO and majority share holder would sell his part in the company, but why would someone in their right mind buy shares of a company that is basically bankrupt?

Now here comes the good part for the players of Migoland, as anyone who is familiar with stock/share markets and stock values would know that no one invests in a company with a -AGP [Minus Annual Gross Profit] unless they are extremely stupid or they have a very good idea for what they are buying. In his statement he says "PC based virtual reality games are a dying trend, what we really need to focus on is making the game widely available for more consumers". Now you might be thinking how are they going to do that? So here is a key piece of information I left out, the new CEO and lead developer is a partner with SuperCell Ltd.

So whats SuperCell you ask? Unless you living in the dark ages you should know thst SuperCell is the developer of Clash Of Clans. Now you might also be thinking what does this have to do with Migoland, well as SuperCell is probably one of the richest phone app companies to date they are surely to get Migoland working again. Now the chances are that Migoland will not be nothing like it is now, here is another bit from his statement "... Migoland will return, but it is going to be much more technologically advanced and more consumer friendly".

So if you really do care about Migoland returning you shouldn't worry too much, the game will return as far as the leaked information suggests but it might not be as consumer friendly as they state. As we are all aware phone apps relay on in-app purchases which might change Migoland for the worse.

All the information leaked here is from 100% legit sources. All the original sources would like remain anonymous for Privacy concerns.

I can state that 2 of the sources who I got the information from are directly involved in the making and development of Migoland and SuperCell Apps.

I'm happy to answer any questions and I will be releasing more information once I have it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Se7enSins.com
MuslimKido

PostSubject: Re: Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source]   Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 3:48 am

Se7enSins wrote:
Okay so lately I have been seen alot of videos & posts about Migoland being down. These videos and forum posts all have one thing in common, they all say that Migoland will be back once 'Andreas' finishes with Friends Base.

Here is where you all are wrong, Andreas has no control over Migoland & Playdo's future. As any long term player would know Andreas is simply a moderator for Playdo. Now many of you will surely be replying "ohh no no Andreas is the owner" yes technically you would be right if it was still year 2012 as he sold majority of his shares to new owners in August/September of 2012.

Now for the actually info about the future of Migoland, in a statement released by the new CEO and lead developer of Playdo he states "all funding towards the maintenance and up holding of Migoland is to be cut unless new share holders are found". Okay so to break that down for those who do not know about markets here it is; what he basically saying is that unless the company can find new investors the game will not be returning. Now this would be fine for bigger games like RuneScape & IMVU as they can relay on membership sales alone, but as the average monthly user base for Migoland is hardly reaching 2000 it is non-profitable. It is estimated that the membership sales have drop by 700% since the change from Spineworld to Migoland.

In the new CEO and lead developer's statement he also mentions the removal of the Migoland domain "as of the rise in smartphone users and the decrease of computer sales, online multiplayer games are being out sold by phone apps". Now this is all good news for phone app developers and phone companies but for games like Migoland this might seem like the end. Now this would explain why Andreas, the old CEO and majority share holder would sell his part in the company, but why would someone in their right mind  buy shares of a company that is basically bankrupt?

Now here comes the good part for the players of Migoland, as anyone who is familiar with stock/share markets and stock values would know that no one invests in a company with a -AGP [Minus Annual Gross Profit] unless they are extremely stupid or they have a very good idea for what they are buying. In his statement he says "PC based virtual reality games are a dying trend, what we really need to focus on is making the game widely available for more consumers". Now you might be thinking how are they going to do that? So here is a key piece of information I left out, the new CEO and lead developer is a partner with SuperCell Ltd.

So whats SuperCell you ask? Unless you living in the dark ages you should know thst SuperCell is the developer of Clash Of Clans. Now you might also be thinking what does this have to do with Migoland, well as SuperCell is probably one of the richest phone app companies to date they are surely to get Migoland working again. Now the chances are that Migoland will not be nothing like it is now, here is another bit from his statement "... Migoland will return, but it is going to be much more technologically advanced and more consumer friendly".

So if you really do care about Migoland returning you shouldn't worry too much, the game will return as far as the leaked information suggests but it might not be as consumer friendly as they state. As we are all aware phone apps relay on in-app purchases which might change Migoland for the worse.

All the information leaked here is from 100% legit sources. All the original sources would like remain anonymous for Privacy concerns.

I can state that 2 of the sources who I got the information from are directly involved in the making and development of Migoland and SuperCell Apps.

I'm happy to answer any questions and I will be releasing more information once I have it.

Wow this is a lot of info, but when do you think it will be back?
Back to top Go down
Dismantled-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source]   Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 4:51 pm

I really hope Migoland comes back. I loved that game, definitely better than games like club penguin, ourworld,etc
Back to top Go down
tahu16

PostSubject: Re: Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source]   Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:36 pm

What about Spineworld? It would be a much better investment. Who owns it right now?
Back to top Go down
Se7enSins

PostSubject: Re: Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source]   Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 9:25 am

Spineworld is still owned by Andreas as far as I am aware unless it has been made into open domain development project, meaning it's available for anyone to customise and develop.
So if you have a game developing software and a server to host on you could technically speaking remake Spineworld. Only problem is that many others who are trying to redevelop are having a hard time finding decent Spineworld packet files.
Now talking of investment, looking at the GPD prices of online ganes. You could invest £500-1000 in Spineworld and basically own all the shares. Meaning you could just buy the game and reup it. But it's a pointless endeavour due to lack of player base. Would probably take 3-4 years to return a estimated profit of 17-20%.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Se7enSins.com
ZED-X

PostSubject: Re: Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source]   Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:38 pm

So happy to hear this and I hope it's not bullshit.

Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
CHIPOTLE

PostSubject: Re: Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source]   Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 8:18 pm

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!! I hope Migoland returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mabiee

mabiee

PostSubject: Re: Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source]   Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 11:17 am

Quote :
the average monthly user base for Migoland is hardly reaching 2000 it is non-profitable. It is estimated that the membership sales have drop by 700% since the change from Spineworld to Migoland.
I remember trying Migo Land, it was unplayable. The change was too sudden and for the way, way worse. Nobody wanted that change, but they still did it because apparently someone thought killing everything fun about Spineworld would make it better.

In my opinion, if Migo Land never happened, Spineworld would still be going today and still have a large fanbase of people playing it. But of course they had to ruin it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Monk

PostSubject: Re: Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source]   Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:36 pm

mabiee wrote:
Quote :
the average monthly user base for Migoland is hardly reaching 2000 it is non-profitable. It is estimated that the membership sales have drop by 700% since the change from Spineworld to Migoland.
I remember trying Migo Land, it was unplayable. The change was too sudden and for the way, way worse. Nobody wanted that change, but they still did it because apparently someone thought killing everything fun about Spineworld would make it better.

In my opinion, if Migo Land never happened, Spineworld would still be going today and still have a large fanbase of people playing it. But of course they had to ruin it eventually.

It was a fuck-up by the new owners of Playdo in 2010/2011 (cant remember which year Spineworld disappeared). Spineworld was hemorrhaging money and Result probably felt "Migoland" would be easier to market to younger kids, unaware of the upcoming smartphone boom, AND the phasing-out of Shockwave player.

If this information is legit, then I could get Andreas to give me the files. I could use my already-strong server base to develop a working 2009 server, which would end our pursuit for Spineworld's return.

However, were this to happen (and I don't want to get any hopes up because this is such a long shot), I wouldn't stop with that. I would then re-write the game in either Flash or HTML5, the latter being my preferred (though difficult) platform, and begin to market it. With enough growth, Spineworld could continue to grow into a mobile game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source]   Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Migoland Leaked Info [Sep 2015] [Good Source]
Page 1 of 1