Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quit your Whining, and LETS FIGHT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaptinHadley

Quit your Whining, and LETS FIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Quit your Whining, and LETS FIGHT!   Quit your Whining, and LETS FIGHT! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:56 pm

We've got to advertise our cause! You think it's okay for them to just go and delete this game? If all else fails, we need some nerds and techs to get a Spineworld VPS! We'll avenge our game's death!! We're players UNITED! WE SAY NO TO BIG BUSINESS! PLAYDO'S A SMALL COMPANY! WE CAN DEFEAT THEM! Maybe we can even save up, all of us, and put it all together, and buy Spineworld's Rights, Logos, and affiliated characters! We can do this guys! I know in my heart that one day Spineworld will come back better than ever, and we'll cheer: WE WIN!! We'll be VICTORIOUS. I cried all day when I found out what Spineworld became...I remember it so fondly in my memory...>_> That day I failed my english test...I made a "G" which is like a B- in public school.GUYS WE CAN DO THIS! I WAS THE #1 SKYDIVER IN SPINEWORLD, SO I HAVE SOME FUCKING HIGH HOPES FOR OUR CAUSE! And yes I was the one at the top of the high scores ! Now, here's the plan:
1. http://squidoo.com/spineworld Vote: Hells Freaking Yes!
2. Advertise our cause!
3. Keep the memories strong of spineworld! Get your hypercam's videos out and we'll make movies about the gameplay! MMOHut has a great one on youtube btw
4. Gather up your friends and tell them about how kickass Spineworld was!
5. Get angry at Playdo, spam their inboxes, and ruin Migoland!!

Alright guys! We can do this. We can win. We're Spineworld.

-Alchemist
Back to top Go down

Quit your Whining, and LETS FIGHT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spine World Team :: Spine World Team Can Post Here-
Jump to: