Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any New Iformation?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess213

Princess213

Any New Iformation? Empty
PostSubject: Any New Iformation?   Any New Iformation? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 am

Ok i got to this forum by a mistake Very Happy I didnt have any hopes that spineworld will come back. i thought that it was lost For Ever.But when i read Trave's' messages that it will come back i screamed Very Happy i was sooo happy and still i am.I wanna thank Trave and im gonna support him Very Happy Has anybody hear from Trave any new iformation? how is it going? i hope he still is working on the game =/ Please if somebody knows tell me pale thanks Very Happy

P.S Are we gonna download the game or it will be on a site? Is ANYBODY online right now? o.O
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

Any New Iformation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any New Iformation?   Any New Iformation? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:08 pm

I am going to finish this project. I haven't been able to do anything with it since school started, but I'm looking into getting it back up on its feet.
Back to top Go down

Any New Iformation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spine World Team :: Spine World Team Can Post Here-
Jump to: