Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi im ashleigha and im new here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashleigha

hi im ashleigha and im new here Empty
PostSubject: hi im ashleigha and im new here   hi im ashleigha and im new here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:36 am

hi im new and i just wanted to know what is spineworld plz dont get made at me just wanna know and on migoland ive been hereing alot of ppl want it back so yeah and i nvr played spineworld and i wnna try it out so can u plz finish this soon ty for our time Embarassed
Back to top Go down
aldu99

hi im ashleigha and im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im ashleigha and im new here   hi im ashleigha and im new here I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Spineworld was kinda like Migoland but MUCH better. The people looked the same as they do now, but the animations weren't so childish. They were more artistic and beautiful. It was much more mystical and fastasy-ish. You could get pets and there were more games and it was SO STUPID that they changed it into migoland. There was the Lotus Lounge and Cloud Terrace and all these amazing places. And you could type almost anything you wanted without it getting "filtered". Migoland is for little kids.
Back to top Go down

hi im ashleigha and im new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spine World Team :: Spine World Team Can Post Here-
Jump to: