Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help please?? :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess213

Princess213

Help please?? :( Empty
PostSubject: Help please?? :(   Help please?? :( I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:23 am

Ok i need someone to send me the link to spineworld the newest version because when i click the 'download' thingy it doesn't send me to a website or something. Anyway someone please help me and send me the link to the 0.4 version ?? if this is the newest. Please Sad
Back to top Go down
GoDeer16

PostSubject: Help with the "download link"   Help please?? :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:05 pm

It is not an actual download link for the game, but is rather an add. The game can be found at game.spineworldv2.com
However, at the moment it won't do anything, at least not for me. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Help please?? :(   Help please?? :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:36 pm

The game.spineworldv2.com link won't work for now. It needs a considerable amount of work before it's ready to go.

Here's the link to the latest version from the other thread:
Download
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help please?? :(   Help please?? :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help please?? :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spine World Team :: Spine World Team Can Post Here-
Jump to: