Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contacting The Staff Members

Go down 
+11
Indulgentu
OwKae
Bubblygirl
QueenEnoshima
VixxenEyez
Celine-Flower
Abdou
Trave
jamalwolf
topox19547
nikica9
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trave

Trave

Contacting The Staff Members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 4:34 pm

QueenEnoshima wrote:
It's definitely not cheap, but I think a million dollars is absurd.

Admittedly I'm not really familiar with the logistical standards/details of buying and selling games. All of my personal experience has been in the film world, where a million dollars for a distribution deal really isn't that much, though I can see that not carrying over to the video game industry.
Back to top Go down
OwKae

OwKae

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:54 pm

Look guys, if someone can get all the rights regarding Spineworld, I will gladly try to create a remake of spineworld, if not I might still try to create a similar game if I find a team willing to help. Either ways, we'll still need a server and that requires money that I'm not really willing to spend, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Indulgentu

PostSubject: gah   Contacting The Staff Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:17 am

Give up already, the game is dead.

As for those thinking buying that game is a reliable idea, pls.

Anyways, if you people are so curious about the situation of the "files", I'll let you know that, according to Andrew, they have not been entirely removed as, I quote, "They are seen as a capital and a source of income for the company that bought the game, so as far as I am concerned they won't go anywhere any time soon. They are most likely kept off-line on an internal server at the old SpineWorld headquarter".

If you are brave enuff to travel all the way to Stockholm and hack into their local network, then go ahead. Otherwise just give up on it. Buying a game that, for almost 5 years, brought in a capital of probably over $10k is impossible for us. (Unless any of you here are rich af or over 20 years old.)

Indul - out.
Back to top Go down
Celine-Flower

Celine-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 2:16 pm

I believe that people can freely have hope for spineworld to come back again, if you wanna give up, good for you, but there are other people here who still think that it will come back and you have to respect their opinion like we respect yours.
Back to top Go down
tahu16

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 10:24 am

Back to top Go down
nikica9

nikica9

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:35 am

I tried to enter Migo Land this morning here's what I get:
http://prntscr.com/70ly9s
It says Privacy error

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from migoland.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

http://prntscr.com/70lyed

Anybody knows what's going on ?
Back to top Go down
KoolJake3211

KoolJake3211

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:20 am

Man this hacking thing is getting really bad. No

Maybe they are trying to hack their way to bringing Spineworld back?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCql8m11FheuALW1nn0oRbNw
KikiFlo163

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 5:49 am

Yeah, the hacking thing has been going for quite some months, earlier even till this March we were able to go on Migoland on some days but it's been down for a few months. The 'hackers' or whatever seem kinda immature and stuff. Its unlikely that they're trying to bring Spineworld back. I just hope they bring that back at least.
Back to top Go down
BlackRockS15

PostSubject: Connection not private   Contacting The Staff Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Pretty sure that the 'privacy error' is just pointing out that the connection is not established using HTTPS. Not 100%, but it's a solid guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contacting The Staff Members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spine World Team :: Spine World Team Can Post Here-
Jump to: