Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attempt #2

Go down 
+9
KikiFlo163
Nappi
Abdou
Cazza
Celine-Flower
topox19547
KoolJake3211
nikica9
OwKae
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KikiFlo163

Attempt #2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 2:51 am

This whole project is quite a task and I can't really do anything to help but I really hope it is released soon, too.

Good luck, peeps!!! I hope this works out :I
Back to top Go down
Abdou

Abdou

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:46 am

@KoolJake3211
As soon as I figure out the solution of a problem I'm having right now, that involves Multiplayer. I promise. cat
Back to top Go down
ClockworkSquirrel

ClockworkSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:37 pm

If you could bring back Spineworld (again), that would be epic. There's not been another game as good as Spineworld since. I don't know how much help I can be, but every time I've come across images and files online, I've saved them to my OneDrive. I'd be happy to upload them or share a link to the folder for other people to access. I've got some DCR and CCT files, and have unlocked and converted some of the CCT files manually to CST files, so that their contents can be accessed.
Back to top Go down
KoolJake3211

KoolJake3211

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 4:25 pm

Abdou wrote:
@KoolJake3211
As soon as I figure out the solution of a problem I'm having right now, that involves Multiplayer. I promise. cat

Good Luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCql8m11FheuALW1nn0oRbNw
nikica9

nikica9

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:15 am

OwKae, if you need any help with graphics I can do nice Pixel Art,you guys may give me some ideas, you know how the characters should look and stuff, BTW we shouldn't use ANYTHING from Spineworld because it is Copyright. Please reply soon !
Back to top Go down
TastyPony

TastyPony

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 7:29 am

Good to hear some more progress being made, I don't know what happened to the other guy working on Spineworld but he has obviously stopped. I played his early version and it was pretty good, maybe if you can get a hold of him, from older posts on the site, and get some materials. But other than that I hope to help by the end of this year since I'll be learning unity soon. But yeah, good luck, and if you need any help I'll be happy to offer you everything that I can.
Back to top Go down
OwKae

OwKae

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Hello everyone! I decided to reply since I didn't do it for a long time. Well, Abdou is the one that's remaking spineworld now and he's doing it using GameMaker, so my project in unity is kind of canceled until further notice. I won't give up, if Abdou won't succeed, I'll get back on my project.
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:21 pm

TastyPony, I stopped development of my project a couple of years ago. I do have a bunch of resources left over from it, but unfortunately most of those are on an old and broken hard drive. I've shared what I still do have, but unfortunately it's not a very substantial amount of media.
Back to top Go down
Celine-Flower

Celine-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:42 pm

Not to be a burden or something, but anything new guys?
Back to top Go down
Abdou

Abdou

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 8:46 am

Hey guys, sorry I've been busy with college lately so I haven't worked much on the game
and I'm still stuck with the multiplayer issue.. so I got nothing new Crying or Very sad
However,

@celliott1997
Appreciate the support, I got all the cct files and stuff, all I need is more Images of places.
Most of the images I have are not complete, so yeah upload what you got! might help!

@KoolJake3211
Thanks!

If I fix the issue you guys will be the first to know!
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Can you elaborate at all on what it is you're experiencing trouble with? Maybe we can help!
Back to top Go down
OwKae

OwKae

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:02 pm

@Trave, he can't get the server to work
Back to top Go down
TastyPony

TastyPony

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:24 am

@Trave, sorry for making the assumption but that is unfortunate to hear. So is it that the HD is just dead or is it just holding together? Also if any of you guys need server hosting I know someone who could help out. Also what programs are you guys using beside unity to reconstruct Spine World? And has there been anything said by the original game creators such as possible assistance in the reconstruction?
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:19 pm

The hard drive is just really unpredictable and will shut off randomly shortly after being booted up. I haven't really looked into it because it's not of much use to anyone. I believe Abdou was using GameMaker to make his recreation, but I'm not sure if he's still working on it. Last I heard, the Unity project isn't being developed anymore either (OwKae was making that one).

The people who originally created Spineworld have not expressed any interest in helping out. Most of them are very hard to contact and seem to be fine with people using their work, but none of them really want to put time and effort into actually building a game (which is understandable). Andreas claimed to be making a "Spineworld-type" game, but that turned out to be this ridiculous Friendbase thing. All in all, the odds of getting help from these people are really not great.
Back to top Go down
OwKae

OwKae

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 2:16 pm

I didn't really give up on that project, I still have it on my desktop, waiting for the perfect moment to finish it. The thing is that I've been busy lately and I want to create a real team in order to get this thing done. Also, I don't want to start this project and get a message from the spineworld's creators, saying that they want me to cancel it.
Back to top Go down
KikiFlo163

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:29 am

Is Migoland completely dead and gone, because I haven't been on it for months and I googled 'migoland' today and the main link for the game which is normally the first result didn't show up, even through out the page. (And who even goes to the second page o_o)

That was like the one place we could talk about spineworld and stuff and its gone... This bringing back spineworld from scratch thing looks kind of grim right now. I hope it works out. :/
Back to top Go down
Celine-Flower

Celine-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 10:50 am

KikiFlo163 I'll try not to sound mean..
but lets just say "young" hackers "close" migoland for some days because they have nothing better to do, and wanna act like they are "bosses". Anyway, it could be that or the creators closed it which i think is not possible because they have completely dropped it.
But the last time I logged in there, "hackers" wrote a message: WE ARE ANONYMOUS WE DO NOT FORGIVE OR FORGET OR ANYTHING" so, you can see the level of maturity there.
It will probably be back in a month or so.
Back to top Go down
QueenEnoshima

QueenEnoshima

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 5:11 am

Glad to see there are still people that want Spineworld back!
Anyways, is this still going? I hope so.. I've helped with bringing SW back before, but as you all know, the leaders of those projects abandoned them silent
I tried to check on Migoland today because I haven't played it for like 3 years, but the site is down. Not surprised, since the people working on ML didn't really give two shits, plus the game was horrible.
Anyways, I'll gladly help any way I can!
Back to top Go down
KoolJake3211

KoolJake3211

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCql8m11FheuALW1nn0oRbNw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempt #2   Attempt #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempt #2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spine World Team :: Spine World Team Can Post Here-
Jump to: