Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions, is anyone here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PalindromeGlitch

Questions, is anyone here? Empty
PostSubject: Questions, is anyone here?   Questions, is anyone here? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:52 am

I recently joined this forum and was wondering if you had any further information on this project?

Is this being worked on? Or is there a server I can access, even if it's just partly finished?

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Questions, is anyone here?   Questions, is anyone here? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:29 pm

Hey there!

This forum is mostly dead at this point.

I cancelled my recreation project at the end of last summer, and the whole thing kind of died with that. There was a server hosting an old version of Spineworld at spineworld.me, but the account has since been suspended for reasons unknown to me.

There was a project to make a game called Spirea which was to be very similar to Spineworld, but it turned out to be very poorly managed and was dropped. At this point, I kind of doubt anything else will emerge. Seems like it's just not meant to be.
Back to top Go down
PalindromeGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Questions, is anyone here?   Questions, is anyone here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:13 am

Thanks for getting back to me Smile

Thanks for the link, but that is a shame.
I would have offered to take up the project myself however I neither have the program or knowledge to do so. Well done for attempting it though.

Perhaps we'll see sight of it in the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions, is anyone here?   Questions, is anyone here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions, is anyone here?
Page 1 of 1