Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contacting The Staff Members

Go down 
+11
Indulgentu
OwKae
Bubblygirl
QueenEnoshima
VixxenEyez
Celine-Flower
Abdou
Trave
jamalwolf
topox19547
nikica9
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikica9

nikica9

Contacting The Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:59 pm

OK, so first of I want to say hi to all the members of this community. I've created this topic in order to show you some of my ideas (the plan).
If we want to succeed we have to contact the staff members of Spine World ( the guys that got Spine World running in the first place).I still haven't done anything , i've seen Abdou has contacted someone that might bring Spine World back (nice work Abdou Wink ).I've also contacted some people on Migo Land willing to join us, we need more members in order to do this. I will do my best to contact the staff members of Spine World, if you guys know any of them , or maybe the email of the Spine World team (you might wanna dig trough your emails to find messages from those guys (password confirmations when you got in, updates from Spine World etc.). If you guys know any staff members please reply and send me his FB so I can contact him. We need more members, we might easily find some willing to join us on Migo Land, surprisingly there's a lot of them ! I just want to say I can't do this on my own, I need help from all of you guys, we can't give up while there's still some hope for us to succeed, I'm not giving up, are you ? Wink  

Spine World Team Forum Member,
nikica9
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Response   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:04 pm

I am happy to see finally someone active!
Here is what i know!
Artists :Pixoco,Matias graham links: http://www.pixoco.com/Games/ http://lemming.ceri.se/bombboy.se/
Music: Thomas Huttenlocker links:http://www.lucidmusic.se/
Developers:Andreas Rehnberg,Mahesh Kumar
...................................................................................................................
Official migoland owner: Mahesh Kumar http://se.linkedin.com/in/connectmahesh

I am still searching and i will post here any other thing!
Back to top Go down
nikica9

nikica9

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:06 am

Thanks for replying Very Happy I will try to reach them personally, your reply is very helpful, it's nice to see someone cares and still has hope in this Wink
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:56 am

No problem!
I am happy top seeing someone still believes in this game!
I am trying contacting them too, but most of them try to ignore me!

*∆{[(save tvhe spineworld!)]}∆*
Back to top Go down
nikica9

nikica9

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:03 pm

I have contacted Andreas I hope I will get a reply soon (fingers crossed). cheers  Very Happy  
Here's the whole message :
Hello Andreas,
I heard you have old Spineworld files, and that you are willing to bring them back online (to bring Spineworld back),I also hear you are no longer affiliated with any Result members so you have no ownership issues (I don't know any of this by myself I'm just saying what I heard). I have heard this from a member of the Spine World Team forum called Abdou maybe you have heard of him, anyways I just wanted to ask is this true, are you willing to bring back Spineworld ? I will not make this discussion any longer, by the way sorry for popping up right out of the blue and sending this message this way. I would just love to hear a reply from you, it would mean a hell lot to me and to our forum members, we want to know where we are.

Sincerely,
nikica9,
Spine World Team Forum member.

Last edited by nikica9 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:07 pm

Great!!!
Back to top Go down
jamalwolf

jamalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:48 pm

hi guys i talk with Thomas Huttenlocker on facebook and i told him that his music in spineworld is the best and i told him if he can remake spine world he say (Oh, thank you so much! I'm working on a new project now called adventurebox.com with similar tasks.) i see this game its 3d i dont like it but i send a mail to the makers of this game and i told them to remake spineworld they say (Or maybe you can remake it yourself! That is our target. That you should be able to create assets (characters, buildings) and give them life (behaviors: dialogue, battle..) such that you can make any adventure. Then share by posting a link to it. Since we are in the browser all your friends can play right away without downloading everything. Our own first game is a combination MMORPG/Citybuilder: "The Rise of An Empire".) so thats all i have info if i can help to bring spineworld back im ready coz spineworld is the best game i ever play
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:24 am

Woah! Pretty good news
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:26 am

Lol! The adventurebox game makes my nexus 5 almost burn!
Back to top Go down
jamalwolf

jamalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:53 pm

LOL why ??
Back to top Go down
nikica9

nikica9

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:03 am

I still haven't got a reply from Andreas Rehnberg, really depressing but I'm still trying to search for more Devolopers of Spineworld so I can contact them. By the way good work jamalwolf ! Nice to see other members are active. Smile
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: AAAND   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:42 am

I tried contacting andreas but he seems to never answer my questions.
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:20 pm

I hate to break it to you guys, but this isn't going to work. It's been tried before to a far greater extent and got nowhere. Spineworld is basically dead unless someone either buys it or steps up and creates a remake.
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:01 am

We need to hack into Migoland original server and search for them! (Not mp01) because i'm pretty dure they are here!
Back to top Go down
Abdou

Abdou

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 8:19 am

Hey guys, it's been a while
first off, has Andreas replied yet nikica9?
secondly, as Trave said I don't think this is going to work out :/
However I'm in the process of making a Spineworld-like game, don't expect anything big yet tho. I'll let y'all know when I make some more progress ;D

Back to top Go down
Celine-Flower

Celine-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:05 am

Good luck anyway!
------------------------------------
Contacting The Staff Members Tumblr_nho8hwHksx1t5ktqvo1_500
Back to top Go down
VixxenEyez

VixxenEyez

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Trave wrote:
I hate to break it to you guys, but this isn't going to work. It's been tried before to a far greater extent and got nowhere. Spineworld is basically dead unless someone either buys it or steps up and creates a remake.

How much is the game?
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:18 pm

I'd guess somewhere in the million dollar range?
Back to top Go down
QueenEnoshima

QueenEnoshima

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:04 am

It's definitely not worth a million dollars. I'd say 10,000-100,000$.
Back to top Go down
nikica9

nikica9

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:12 pm

No replies for now Sad , it seems to me he hasn't even checked the message.
Anyways, I think the best way for now (and kinda the easiest) is to buy the game.I don't think that it's really that expensive anyways since they must be desperate because the game is such a fail anyway. So I came out with a plan, it's gonna be hard but it's not impossible. We should spam out Migoland servers with our site, and say that we have a way to bring back Spineworld, but all we need is people. I think that a lot of people will be interested. My plan is to say to all our members to stop entering the Migoland server.
That way after 1-2 months price of Migoland should drastically fall, and then it could actually be affordable (even less than $10k).Then we should start a kickstarter campaign, I think there's gonna be a lot of people interested in it. This way we get ourselves a double win - more people get off the Migoland server (that's the least they can do for us), and that way our forum gets more popular, therefore we get more people looking forward to donating for the kickstarter campaign and get more $$$ to buy Migoland. Tell me what you think about this and please be honest, I need your opinion.

By the way sorry for being inactive lately.

Thanks, please reply soon.
nikica9
Back to top Go down
QueenEnoshima

QueenEnoshima

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 6:10 am

nikica9 wrote:
Anyways, I think the best way for now (and kinda the easiest) is to buy the game.I don't think that it's really that expensive anyways since they must be desperate because the game is such a fail anyway. So I came out with a plan, it's gonna be hard but it's not impossible. We should spam out Migoland servers with our site, and say that we have a way to bring back Spineworld, but all we need is people. I think that a lot of people will be interested. My plan is to say to all our members to stop entering the Migoland server.
That way after 1-2 months price of Migoland should drastically fall, and then it could actually be affordable (even less than $10k).Then we should start a kickstarter campaign, I think there's gonna be a lot of people interested in it. This way we get ourselves a double win - more people get off the Migoland server (that's the least they can do for us), and that way our forum gets more popular, therefore we get more people looking forward to donating for the kickstarter campaign and get more $$$ to buy Migoland. Tell me what you think about this and please be honest, I need your opinion.

nikica9

I'm pretty sure Migoland's servers are already empty as it is. Almost noone plays it anymore, and hackers shut the servers down easily from time to time.
About buying Migoland... I think it's achievable, but I don't know what it would be useful for. We should maybe try and buy the rights for Spineworld first? No idea really. But we need money and people anyways, so we should try and get a bigger mass
since the number of active people is minimal. I'll try posting on Reddit and Tumblr and see if anyone's interested!
P.S. We alone can't randomly buy the game. We need a professional here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:20 pm

QueenEnoshima wrote:
It's definitely not worth a million dollars. I'd say 10,000-100,000$.

It was incredibly expensive to produce and maintain, had a massive player base, and as far as I can tell it held a lot of sentimental value to the creative team as well. It's definitely way up there as far as price goes, if they're willing to sell at all.
Back to top Go down
QueenEnoshima

QueenEnoshima

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:42 pm

It's definitely not cheap, but I think a million dollars is absurd.

Buying it isn't the way to go anyways. Who's gonna buy it? Who's gonna host it? One person can't do it. We're not a company or anything. I think the best thing to do is to try and get the files or something, get it up and hold it on a "private server" like Habbo Retros or something. We need to spread the word to get people interested. We're small in numbers ATM.
Back to top Go down
Bubblygirl

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 3:52 am

I will help in any way I can I probably wont be of much help but they teach us how to code websites in school so I do know somethings

Last edited by Bubblygirl on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bubblygirl

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 3:54 am

nikica9 wrote:

nikica9

It actually might work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contacting The Staff Members   Contacting The Staff Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contacting The Staff Members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spine World Team :: Spine World Team Can Post Here-
Jump to: