Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirea game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikica9

nikica9

Spirea game Empty
PostSubject: Spirea game   Spirea game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:51 am

Hey Trave, wanted to ask you about the Spirea project is it still in development ?
How far have you gone with it, do you need any help ? Old videos of spineworld, maps, photos ? Please reply soon, I'm very interested.Very Happy

Spine World Team Member,
nikica9
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

Spirea game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirea game   Spirea game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:22 pm

I wasn't in charge of Spirea, Hunter was. I was just doing the artwork and music and such. Hunter was just not on top of things and really did a bad job managing it, so the project soon died.
Back to top Go down
nikica9

nikica9

Spirea game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirea game   Spirea game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:55 am

OK , thanks for replying, I think we should try remaking it ourselves but I don't know if anyone has such knowledge to do so. As far as I know OwKae is attempting to remake Spineworld, you can see more about that (he made a topic about it). And about the attempt to contact the Developers of Spineworld I'm starting to lose hope they're not interested in it anymore, I guess they would not get anything good out of it for themselves, so therefore there's no point continuing to attempt to desperately wait for them to reply, because we know there will be no answer. Another way is to start a kickstarter so we can buy it ourselves, but I don't know if that's going to be succesful not a lot of people are interested, and it's way too complicated for us. Please give me a reply on what you think about this and what are the odds for this to work, I need a reply from someone more experienced.
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

Spirea game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirea game   Spirea game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:40 pm

No one from the original Spineworld team is particularly interested in it anymore. Andreas was its creator from what I gather, and even he doesn't seem too keen on bringing it back. The problem is that a game like Spineworld is incredibly expensive to develop and maintain and it simply could not reel in the money necessary to keep it alive.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirea game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirea game   Spirea game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirea game
Page 1 of 1