Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just wonderin' $$$

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cazza

Cazza

Just wonderin' $$$  Empty
PostSubject: Just wonderin' $$$    Just wonderin' $$$  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 6:53 am

Yo guys, this isn't anything serious, but just wondering. I know there are a few ways to go about getting Spineworld back (possible or not) : creating the whole world from scratch, or buying up Migo Land - correct me if I'm wrong. So if someone were to buy up Migo Land, how much would that cost?
Thanks Laughing
Back to top Go down
OwKae

OwKae

PostSubject: Re: Just wonderin' $$$    Just wonderin' $$$  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 6:58 am

Well, you'd have to talk to them for that matter, but it won't really be that cheap
Back to top Go down
nikica9

nikica9

PostSubject: Re: Just wonderin' $$$    Just wonderin' $$$  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:11 am

Buying Migo Land definitely isn't the way to go, because of one simple reason, they bought Spineworld they're not gona sell it.
Recreating the game is more encouraged, even if it is hard it is still a 2D game in a Pixel Art kind of graphics, it will be hard but we have the idea and so much sources.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wonderin' $$$    Just wonderin' $$$  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wonderin' $$$
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spine World Team :: Spine World Team Can Post Here-
Jump to: