Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends of Spineworld

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monk

Legends of Spineworld Empty
PostSubject: Legends of Spineworld   Legends of Spineworld I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Hello.

I have been in the MMO private server community for over a decade, and I have been observing your operations. I will assist you.

From what I understand, you need files. You need the 2009 version of Spineworld, correct? After reading some threads, I can give you a few insights.

• The Spineworld staff have files. They are located on a presently-disconnected server, according to Andreas's comments delivered by Honor.
  • The ex-employees & contributors should be pressured into sending files they have. They have them, get 'em out of them.
  • Make it clear to Result that Migo Land should be canned.
  • With Honor's help, begin a server with the packetlogs he has released.
  • Though Spirea didn't manifest graphically, his connections and experienced team allowed him to build a very efficient core.
  • Attempts by a friend of his (anonymous member of RZ) to decompile/disassemble Director files (CCT + DCR) have been made. The current process is still very incomplete, but it is promising.

Build a replica of Spineworld once again. Your own projects or attempts to recreate it from scratch WILL, most certainly, fail. You are too disorganized and inexperienced to perform on that level. You should reverse engineer the client, and attempt to change core files if you learn more about the Shockwave format. You will learn more about programming and computer science in the process than you would building your own.

Go forth, build a development community. Request RaGEZONE to make you a development section if you wish to have a more complete development community with better expertise.
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Spineworld   Legends of Spineworld I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Great idea! I will try mailing ragezone tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Spineworld   Legends of Spineworld I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Great idea! I will try mailing ragezone tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
BlackRockS15

PostSubject: Legends of Spineworld   Legends of Spineworld I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 2:21 pm

Who is Honor? Is it another company connected to SW/ML?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Spineworld   Legends of Spineworld I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legends of Spineworld
Page 1 of 1