Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spineworld Petition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvex5

Silvex5

Spineworld Petition Empty
PostSubject: Spineworld Petition   Spineworld Petition I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:08 am

Hello Fellow Spineworld Fans! My username is Silvex5 and I recently created a petition to bring back Spineworld and another game called MyDinos. These 2 games are great pieces of art that should of been cherished. The link below includes the petition and more details.
This petition could give an extra edge on bringing back Spineworld and enjoying the game that the forum was created for.

https://www.change.org/p/the-public-and-gamers-bring-back-mydinos-and-spineworld

These games are breathing-taking in depth and creativity. Please...
Sign the petition and lets try to bring 2 popular games live again.

P.S. I will be sending the topic and the petition to Playdo AB, the creators of Spineworld and if we get enough supporters for both I will post it also on the MyDinos site on Facebook.
I appreciate everyone who is takes a bit of they're time today and reads this.       Very Happy
A special thanks to those who will and have already signed the petition. U all take it easy!
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: Spineworld Petition   Spineworld Petition I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 4:50 am

Hey there Silvex5, sorry to disappoint you, but loads of people have tried making petitions, it just wouldn't work.I dunno about MyDinos tbh.Yet I doubt Spineworld will be brought back by its developers(Playdo AB if you don't know'em yet) not because of people wanting it or not but because:
1-The developers currently lack interest in the whole game and have sold the files to a Chinese company(name unknown)
2-Due to the spectacular graphics and music the game had the company couldn't pay anymore which makes them unable to buy the files from the Chinese company.
3-The Chinese company isn't willing to sell or host the game.
So, I doubt anyone from the official company will bring back Spineworld for their reasons that I see logical(I'm not taking Playdo's side)
If you want you're welcomed to help me in recreating the game and everything.And you can see what I've done so far here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bn3606g60pvokcd/Spineworld.exe
and if I happen to get more people to help, I'll create a new forum for the whole thing, if none is gonna help me I'm gonna do the whole thing myself.
Sorry if I seemed mean or cruel, but that's the truth, petitions would neither give Playdo AB money nor would it convince the Chinese company to host or sell the files.

Have a good day. -Sanji
Back to top Go down
orange_cadet

PostSubject: we have to try   Spineworld Petition I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:13 am

It may be unlikely that this will help but we still have to try! When I look at pictures of spine world I look and I think, wow I used to have so much fun on that game. We need to do everything we can to bring it back and we need new ideas when others fail. Good luck with everything you do to bring spine world back and thank you for trying this hard I really appreciate it because, no joke, spine world was and still is the best game I have ever played. I love you
Back to top Go down
nikica9

nikica9

PostSubject: Re: Spineworld Petition   Spineworld Petition I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:54 pm

Hey there guys I'm sorry but petitions probably aren't gonna work Sad
The only thing we can do right now is recreate the whole game.
Sanji is currently trying to do so, so if you want to bring Spineworld back, you should help him out. Look for info in the thread that he made. Thanks for trying to help so much, it's something to be very appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: Spineworld Petition   Spineworld Petition I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Ahoy! I've got a new version out with loads of new stuff, I'll be always posting new versions on that thread: https://spineworldteam.forumotion.com/t95-new-recreation-project . :3 it's turning out awesome guys. I'll be sure to keep up I guess I'll be finishing all the places in a week or two. And tbh it seems difficult when we talk about it, but if Playdo did it, then we can ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spineworld Petition   Spineworld Petition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spineworld Petition
Page 1 of 1