Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spineworld Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monk

Spineworld Server Empty
PostSubject: Spineworld Server   Spineworld Server I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:53 am

http://dev.nodebay.com/SWPKG.zip

There's no multiplayer (could come soon, MaouKami has been helping me since I'm not whiny), but it's fun to use. To get multiplayer you have to be able to program it into the server, which isn't difficult so long as you know how packets work and how to program in general. And you need logs of the packets. I can post these but I'd rather just build it alone unless you want to help program C#.

Anyways. Let people know that Spineworld could return within the year (OUR OWN VERSIONS, NOT THE ACTUAL ONE), and put pressure on Andreas to speak up about Spineworld return efforts. It was a beautiful game that we deserve back.
Back to top Go down
ClockworkSquirrel

ClockworkSquirrel

Spineworld Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spineworld Server   Spineworld Server I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 9:57 am

Thank you so much! It would be nice to have a tutorial along with this, though. You didn't include the "js" directory from your site in the archive either. After copying and pasting your JavaScript file into a new js directory on my WAMP server, I'm just getting a blank green square.
Back to top Go down

Spineworld Server
Page 1 of 1