Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spineworld map

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreadda

Dreadda

Spineworld map Empty
PostSubject: Spineworld map   Spineworld map I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:40 am

Hi Trave!

I started a new project to help bring back the SPINEWORLD!
We working in a little group, on facebook.
We collecting many pictures about objects (furnitures, items, clothes, hairs...) and we make it good with photo shop.

Can you do me a favor? We want to do the full map but we dont have anought pictures about it... I saw your beta version, and it was good  cheers 
Can you share with us some files about the project? we want to help you to bring Spineworld back, and we know this is a hard project, because not enought people cares about that... But im not one of thoose peoples Smile I WANT TO BRING IT BACK!

!!!I MISS SPINEWORLD!!!  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I hope you can help to each oter Trave, we working on the project! Not give up! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1476652249219040/
Trave

Trave

Spineworld map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spineworld map   Spineworld map I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:04 am

Hey Dreadda!

I cancelled my project a while ago, but I do have a lot of resources and files left over from it that you're welcome to use.

I have all sorts of pictures of everything-- some useful, some not. Do you need anything specific? Or do you just want them all? I never organized a lot of the files, so it's mostly kind of a mess.

Let me know what you need.
Back to top Go down
Legate

Legate

Spineworld map Empty
PostSubject: The Old Map   Spineworld map I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Do you have a picture of the old map that spine world had? The same map as the one when Spineworld originally came out? There were little islands and I think a sun on it if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Legate

Legate

Spineworld map Empty
PostSubject: Nevermind I found it :D   Spineworld map I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Check it out!

puu(dot)sh/cN9ja/041f2b2c61.png

I can't find out how to upload the image.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spineworld map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spineworld map   Spineworld map I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spineworld map
Page 1 of 1