Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SpineWorld WORLD Emulator [PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT/SPINEWORLD RECREATION]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indulgentu

SpineWorld WORLD Emulator [PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT/SPINEWORLD RECREATION] Empty
PostSubject: SpineWorld WORLD Emulator [PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT/SPINEWORLD RECREATION]   SpineWorld WORLD Emulator [PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT/SPINEWORLD RECREATION] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:47 am

Howdy everyone!

Soon there will be 2 years since SpineWorld has been officially closed down due to unknown reasons.
I have tried asking the Game Moderators that are currently in charge of Migoland, but the only thing they replied is this:

Quote :
Hello BS Endrew,

Thank you for the email!

we don't share information regarding to this matter.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions.
If you have more questions please visit our FAQ page under the support section of our website.

Best regards,
Laine

Migo Land Support Team
Seeing that they do not give a damn shit about their users anymore, me and my good friend, Erwin, decided to start the development of a brand-new private server.
Even tough we are pretty much done, (the server source is working smoothly and properly) we have encountered some dead ends which may put a forever end to this project.
We need a full copy of SpineWorld's media server. (including their website, music, rooms etc.)
If you have AT LEAST one of these required files, please do share it with us in order to make this project a success and show the MigoShit team they did a really big mistake by taking down such an awesome game, SpineWorld.

I will keep this topic up-dated as we continue the development.
So far we are done 40%.

Any help is welcome.

Yours,

Indulgentu & the SWPS Dev team.
Back to top Go down
famerdave

SpineWorld WORLD Emulator [PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT/SPINEWORLD RECREATION] Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpineWorld WORLD Emulator [PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT/SPINEWORLD RECREATION]   SpineWorld WORLD Emulator [PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT/SPINEWORLD RECREATION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:33 pm

As far as this, I do have some OLD files. Not the final game files. Let me know if you would like them. I can't PM yet thouygh.

I have some of the old files from beta.playdo.com, before the game moved.
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: SpineWorld WORLD Emulator [PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT/SPINEWORLD RECREATION]   SpineWorld WORLD Emulator [PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT/SPINEWORLD RECREATION] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:13 am

Any of the original files will be a big help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpineWorld WORLD Emulator [PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT/SPINEWORLD RECREATION]   SpineWorld WORLD Emulator [PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT/SPINEWORLD RECREATION] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SpineWorld WORLD Emulator [PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT/SPINEWORLD RECREATION]
Page 1 of 1