Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Idea to make the creators of migoland feel bad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OwKae

OwKae

Good Idea to make the creators of migoland feel bad Empty
PostSubject: Good Idea to make the creators of migoland feel bad   Good Idea to make the creators of migoland feel bad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 am

Why dont we start a riot!?
Everyone will make an acc in migoland and then we will start a riot there!
"Bring SpineWorld Back!!"
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

Good Idea to make the creators of migoland feel bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Idea to make the creators of migoland feel bad   Good Idea to make the creators of migoland feel bad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:35 am

Unfortunately, I don't think Playdo is interested in bringing Spineworld back. They've been e-mailed thousands of times by lots of different people, and they apparently only reply with one phrase: "We will not bring Spineworld back." I've e-mailed them myself once or twice, and never got an answer.

Personally, I think their customer support is kind of lousy. When Spineworld was still around and something happened to my account, I used their help center to send them an e-mail about the problem. It took them days to respond, and all I got was an unhelpful reply consisting of a couple of short sentences.

In short, Playdo deleted an extremely popular game without explaining why, replaced it with a similar game that is completely boring, and don't want to tell us anything.
Back to top Go down

Good Idea to make the creators of migoland feel bad
Page 1 of 1