Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MuslimKid

SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!) Empty
PostSubject: SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!)   SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:39 am

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=+site:migoland.com+migoland.com
https://www.google.co.uk/#q=+site:SPINEWORLD.com+SPINEWORLD.com

All the files you EVER needed to make SpineWorld i.e. The racing game in spineworld EVERYTHING !!!!! Somebody has to reamke spineworld now

! All thanks to sawako who find those files !

Last edited by Spineworld Maker on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
MuslimKid

PostSubject: Re: SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!)   SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:34 am

Last edited by Spineworld Maker on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MuslimKid

PostSubject: Re: SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!)   SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:36 am

Last edited by Spineworld Maker on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!)   SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:32 am

It's great that you're trying your hand at this, but I suggest that if you have any way of making those avatars into the Spineworld ones, you should do so. I'm afraid those characters and that interface simply won't cut it for this community. Even Maoukami's game got bashed to pieces, and his was the real thing (though an outdated version). Some people can never be pleased, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
MuslimKid

PostSubject: Re: SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!)   SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:40 am

Last edited by Spineworld Maker on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
sawako

PostSubject: spineworld and migoland files   SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:07 am

I found some of spineworld files in migoland files. All you have to do is go to google and type "migoland.com" in the search bar and click on "more results from migoland.com" and you"ll see a list of files. You will find everything there or you can go to http: // mp01 . migoland. com / dcr /. Hope I've helped cheers
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!)   SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm afraid those files have been found before and have not been of much help. Decoding them and engineering them to fit our needs has proved nearly impossible, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
MuslimKid

PostSubject: Re: SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!)   SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:30 am

Trave wrote:
I'm afraid those files have been found before and have not been of much help. Decoding them and engineering them to fit our needs has proved nearly impossible, unfortunately.

What about these files, i find them on my PC ??? Link :

http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/22086462/file.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!)   SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SpineWorld Files (BREAKING NEWS !!!)
Page 1 of 1