Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spineworld V2 released !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MuslimKid

Spineworld V2 released !! Empty
PostSubject: Spineworld V2 released !!   Spineworld V2 released !! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Hello everybody Spineworld V2 is released affraid  !! Updates will be added often aswell !!

LINK : myfirstworld.com/Spineworldv2
Back to top Go down
jacobtiller4

PostSubject: Re: Spineworld V2 released !!   Spineworld V2 released !! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:47 pm

Good game, can you make more avatars, like the one on Migoland guys always use?
Back to top Go down
MuslimKid

PostSubject: Re: Spineworld V2 released !!   Spineworld V2 released !! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:46 am

jacobtiller4 wrote:

Yes sure ill do that for you Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
MuslimKid

PostSubject: Re: Spineworld V2 released !!   Spineworld V2 released !! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:43 pm

jacobtiller4 wrote:
I have added some more avatars ! Check it out !
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Spineworld V2 released !!   Spineworld V2 released !! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:08 am

Not to burst your bubble, but this is nothing like Spineworld. It's just a couple of avatars that you can click around the screen over 3 backgrounds from Spineworld.

The whole point of a remake is to make something very close, if not identical, to the original game. The goal is to capture the gameplay and tone of a game. It's great that you're trying to bring Spineworld back, but I'm afraid there's a long way to go before this is anywhere near what the original was like.

First off, you're going to have to write all the code, not use a chat/game maker. Second, you'll need the avatars, music, quests, houses, everything from the original Spineworld in your game. This is a long-term commitment, and will take tons of time to do. I tried once and failed due to school and whatnot.

If you're really serious about creating a remake, you're going to have to start from scratch and work your way up. It'll take a lot of time, energy, and effort, but in the end it will be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spineworld V2 released !!   Spineworld V2 released !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spineworld V2 released !!
Page 1 of 1