Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Recreation Project

Go down 
+16
JInoBII
ZedPython
Nezi
QueenEnoshima
Zimri
MuslimKido
BlackRockS15
dannysband
Silvex5
topox19547
Trave
michael567900
OwKae
nikica9
Abdou
Sanji
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
topox19547

topox19547

New Recreation Project - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Silvex5

Silvex5

PostSubject: ....   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:03 pm

Thank you Sanji for uploading and update for the game.
It is much better and does not have apparent glitches or bugs.
Keep up the good work! Smile
Back to top Go down
dannysband

PostSubject: Sanji, I'd love to help, but...   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:14 am

I'd love to help, but I have little in the way of artistic skill and no programming experience of any kind. If i need to be a finder, i can try. I was young when I played spineworld, and can't actually remember much... just snapshots, but i hear the name, and it has a warm spot.

I don't know... just let me know how I can help.

Oh, and one request: I'm on a 32-bit linux system, and if it's possible, i would very much appreciate it to be linux-accessible, and I do believe it would have an epic reception.

BTW I added you on Facebook, Sanji.
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:48 am

@silvex5 U're welcome. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to release more updates soon.Smile
@dannysband I'm not sure how u can help, but u're welcome to the team. I accepted ur request on Facebook. Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackRockS15

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 10:44 am

Thanks so much, this really is amazing progress.
However, that last download link is blocked as malware; may want to check that.
Does anyone know what happened to the playable game that was hosted on spineworld.me?
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:26 am

Ur welcome, I'll try getting into mediafire to upload there, then it wouldn't be classified as so.
as for the version that was on spineworld.me, the owner of the site said there wasn't much ppl playing it,so he removed and said he ain't paying for the site and server if there ain't going to be much ppl who will play on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackRockS15

PostSubject: Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Tyvm for your reply! ^_^
What kind of cost would running a server like that be?
Back to top Go down
Silvex5

Silvex5

PostSubject: Check Up!   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to check on everyone and the forum and also to see the progress of the next update...
Sanji, if I could just suggest something... Its that, could you possibly think of adding quest accessibility so that people could do the quests because I like them a lot! Very Happy
Thanks for everyone's help and I'll be looking forward to the next update!
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 10:38 am

Hey there! I guess I can get a version out at about midnight today.I'll be starting working on quests as soon as I finish all the places, which as far as I know, won't take so long.Sorrym I wasn't active lately. :3 Stay tuned for the midnight update if u can stay up xD

Edit: I don't have any idea how much a server would cost, I'll try building a server myself or find a free server
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 3:22 pm

UPDATE
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6vvzk9756xod4lt/Spineworld.exe

Added Meyan Jungle which u can access from the map by clicking on the planet icon in the bottom bar.
Back to top Go down
MuslimKido

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 am

Sanji wrote:
UPDATE
"Link"

Added Meyan Jungle which u can access from the map by clicking on the planet icon in the bottom bar.

Hi, this looks like a good remake of Spineworld but there are a few things that would make it feel more like the original Spineworld.

The first thing is that there is no Spineworld music. Some SW music can be found in this forum entitled Spineworld Music.

Secondly you need to make the chat box work as it does not and the movements of the character can be improved as I think some frames are missing.

And if your really serous about making Spineworld you have to have a Spineworld Multiplayer Server! I'm pretty sure that the servers cost money but if you set up a donation paypal thing or something and people see that you are serous then they will donate some dosh!
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:35 am

@Muslimkido I've got the Spineworld music, and I've got a whole idea how to make the chat work.As for the server thing, I've got a plan I'm sticking to,so I'll work on it when its time for it. And I have all the player frames,but still trying to find out how to add the diagonal walking.
Back to top Go down
Zimri

Zimri

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:38 pm

I want to join so badly but I can't download it since it has "HW32.Packed.DC36"

Mad
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:54 am

I don't know what that means Smile But the download link works for me,
Back to top Go down
Zimri

Zimri

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:05 am

Sanji wrote:
I don't know what that means Smile But the download link works for me,

It's a virus. (Trojan I think IDK)

study
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 7:03 am

Well, the problem seems with your PC as it works fine for me and the others
And new update:

https://www.mediafire.com/?bn3606g60pvokcd

Added:
-Chat now works perfectly
-Added emoticons
-Added diagonal movement plus the sprites
-Fixed when player walks over stuff it shouldn't

Credits:Abdou Migoland for helping me with the code.

Best Regards
Sanji Smile
Back to top Go down
QueenEnoshima

QueenEnoshima

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:44 am

This is going pretty far!
I just dropped by to say that you have my full support; I didn't get the chance to try the game out yet, but I bet it's great so far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 4:26 am

Hi! I am back from my holidays!
When will you make a html port? I would be pleased to play it on my linux pc!
Back to top Go down
Nezi

Nezi

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Is this project still ongoing? I really liked the demos you posted on mediafire Smile
Back to top Go down
ZedPython

ZedPython

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 1:09 pm

Nice work Sanji, i tried adding you on facebook but you dont accept my friend request.
I tried your game and its somewhat good.
There are some errors you made when you enter some buildings you enter by the wrong place, not the original door you go trough like in the original spineworld, for example the appartement buiding, or the bar. But nice work anyways, you can help recreating spineworld, read the new post i posted.
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: The project is still up   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 7:17 am

Hey there all! Smile Sorry I disappeared lately, I had loads of exams and stuff. The good news is the project is definitely still up, I just need to get my hands on the files which should be easy then I'll work on it in my Christmas Vacation as I have nothing to study nor exams.
Again sorry for disappearing
@Nezi Yes it is, and glad you liked them Smile
@ZedPython I haven't opened Facebook for a while, but I'll accept the request as soon as I can, and I read your post, and what you're doing is great, I'll be glad to help if you want though I'm not that much of an experienced programmer Smile

-Best Regards Sanji
Back to top Go down
Zimri

Zimri

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:28 pm

I think everyone needs to join up!

So Sanji are you guys going to be working together..?
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:53 am

Nope, it doesn't seem that we're going to be working together.
But I finally got my hands on the files and started working on making the player come out of the correct door Smile
Back to top Go down
JInoBII

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 10:49 pm

Hi Sanji, I seen the work you have done with bringing Spineworld back, and I've got to say I'm impressed. You've got my full support. I'll try to help with whatever you need with the skills I've got.
Back to top Go down
Jackthekiller

PostSubject: HI!   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 10:31 am

hey i'm quite a fond of spineworld i'm commonly known in migoland as miki04 i mean i'm the real owner my name is Dave hope we can get along just fine Wink so i'm just asking how much is your progress?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Recreation Project
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next