Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Recreation Project

Go down 
+16
JInoBII
ZedPython
Nezi
QueenEnoshima
Zimri
MuslimKido
BlackRockS15
dannysband
Silvex5
topox19547
Trave
michael567900
OwKae
nikica9
Abdou
Sanji
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanji

Sanji

New Recreation Project - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 5:59 am

@JInoBII Thanks for the support.
@Jackthekiller Well, I'm about done with all of Cloud Spire and I started with the Beneath,but I'm rebuilding Cloud Plaza due to some collision issues which I solved few days ago.
Back to top Go down
karl_o

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 9:36 am

Hi Sanji, just wanted to say that this is some great work you're doing, and I think I speak for everyone when I say it's really appreciated! I'm not sure if you want them, but I have some of the templates for the game without any avatars on them(sky terrace, the den, and a few others I think), so just let me know if you do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 11:13 am

@karl_0 Sure! Do send them, it will save me the time I needed to do them myself. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
michael567900

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:18 am

Sanji wrote:
@karl_0 Sure! Do send them, it will save me the time I needed to do them myself. Thanks Smile

Anything in particular that you need that i could do some searching for?
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 7:51 am

hmm,well I don't know, if someone manages to find all the rooms with no characters,it'd be much appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
karl_o

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:10 am

I've uploaded the links to the photos on the photos part of the forum, I'll likely add some more over time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:57 am

Thanks loads! Smile
Back to top Go down
ZedPython

ZedPython

PostSubject: Ay Sanji boy   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Sanji upload your game with some updates pls thank you
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 6:15 pm

@ZedPython Sorry? Weren't you the hopeless one? Razz
Well anyway, here,I didn't add anything but I fixed all the collision bugs in Cloud Garden and started fixing them in Cloud Plaza

https://www.mediafire.com/?12c9cynlcs7c513
Back to top Go down
Jackthekiller

PostSubject: @Sanji   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:12 am

WOW great! but how will this game come online so we can all meet each other in the game well lets think about it in the future keep the updates coming also i wanna see the old meyan Jungle again hope i can i see it again hahaha also more importantly the beautiful pets the game will be wonderful if all players have pets Smile well i will try to look for them though is it okay if its a gif file sanji or png dds or what ever file it is.

EDIT:
http://lemming.ceri.se/bombboy.se/ (consists of pets)

http://spineworld.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListFiles (consists of pictures avatar must be removed)

also why not add all the clothes from migoland (not the freaking doctor and chef suits) to new spineworld shop?
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Well as soon as I'm done fixing the bugs in Cloud Spire I'll move on to creating Meyan Jungle,and I was already working behind the scenes, so I guess pets will be coming soon.As for the multiplayer thing, I need help, I've never made a multiplayer online game so I'd need help from anyone to help me in making this Smile.
Back to top Go down
Jackthekiller

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 8:00 pm

Sanji wrote:
Well as soon as I'm done fixing the bugs in Cloud Spire I'll move on to creating Meyan Jungle,and I was already working behind the scenes, so I guess pets will be coming soon.As for the multiplayer thing, I need help, I've never made a multiplayer online game so I'd need help from anyone to help me in making this Smile.

Hey Sanji! hope the pet gifs is useful! Good Luck! if you want i will look for the pictures of each egg for the shop and each color of the pet

ADD:
here:
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/spineworld/images/1/1a/Pets.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20100126102738
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 7:43 am

They are useful! Smile But I need a larger and clearer photo of the eggs and colors of the pets Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackthekiller

PostSubject: GREAT!   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:01 am

that's a little problem because yeah i can't find any but maybe karl_o can edit the picture and the pet color as for the animations the gifs you have them right? so no probs with that
i can perhaps ask karl_o to make a clearer pictures of the eggs and food as for the colors of the pets i can't find any maybe just use the current colors of the pets in the gif files i posted.
Back to top Go down
karl_o

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:18 am

Hiya guys Smile
I'll have as good a go as I can with the pet page, unfortunately it is pretty blurry so I may have to do a little bit of recreation from scratch - that should be fine but it will take a bit more time, which I've not got a lot of at the moment Razz either way, I'll try my best with it. Sanji, would you mind letting me know which you would prefer first, either the pet page or more backgrounds? Just so I know what to get started on next Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:21 pm

Take your time with the pets,there's no need to rush it, there's plenty to do before adding them.So preferably start with the backgrounds as its most needed at the moment.Thanks! Smile And yea I have the gifs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackthekiller

PostSubject: GREAT!   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 10:09 pm

i will try to find more and more screenies or pictures that can be used good luck you 2! also Sanji is cloud spire already done or still need some fixing and are you starting to work on meyan?
https://spineworldteam.forumotion.com/n110-the-past-ends-here-today-is-where-history-starts
Spineworld files from ThuGie: www.mediafire.com/download/n12w8fwvu4e25rr/Spineworld.rar
do you have these Sanji?
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:05 am

Cloud Spire needs few bug fixes, but I haven't started Meyan Jungle yet.And the project is going to slow down a bit since my school started,but I'll do my best to keep track of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackthekiller

PostSubject: oks   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 9:12 am

Oks always keep us updated bro! also sanji do you have the files from thugie?
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:43 pm

I'll do my best to keep you updated, and yea I do have them, but I can't use them in a any way
Back to top Go down
Jackthekiller

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:25 am

I see well better to have as backup hehehehe as for the pets and etc karl_o is very greatful for it because we manage to save lots of lots time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanji

Sanji

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Yeah, it'll be backup in case I find out how I can use it, and that's great! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Jackthekiller

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 2:59 am

Sanji karl_o posted some new maps Smile also i'm searching for more infos about the game.
Back to top Go down
Jackthekiller

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 8:14 pm

Yo! Sanji, i have seen lots of beautiful new photos made by karl_o! so how is your progress with spineworld and how will we create a server so we can all see each other in the game made by you! also i think abdou knows all the SPINEWORLD APPARTMENTS i think you should also ask him about that.
And he added the Meyan Jungle and Beneath new Areas Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackthekiller

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 6:45 am

Hi Sanji
also Karl_o i have a little news here please use this video as a reference or just screencap the picture of the eggs for spineworld
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR9q34DgTO4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Recreation Project   New Recreation Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Recreation Project
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next