Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's make it happen!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
urpokaaleppi

Let's make it happen! Empty
PostSubject: Let's make it happen!   Let's make it happen! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:27 am

Why not stop bomming Playdo with our complaints and do something ourselves. If they are not bringing Spineworld back, why don't we do it instead? With the old graphics and some people with skills on programming I think it would be possible to rebuilt spineworld ourselves. Smile

and if not in that way, how about using the same way they use when making Habbo Hotel retros? I mean users have done some "own" hotels that have some already deleted features from older versions of the game. Unfortunately I'm not myself very familiar with the way they make them but if somebody here had more knowledge on that, I'd like to know if it'd be possible to do it that way ?

I'm also a big fan of spineworld and It'd be a shame if such a great game would just vanish Sad

Back to top Go down
Darkthrop

Let's make it happen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make it happen!   Let's make it happen! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:58 am

Totally agree. It's weird, but I remember almost every single place in SW... except for the member's clubs Very Happy haha, never entered one.
I hope we will succed in bringing it back.
Back to top Go down

Let's make it happen!
Page 1 of 1