Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Migoland still closed ?

Go down 
+3
topox19547
QueenEnoshima
nikica9
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nikica9

nikica9

Migoland still closed ? Empty
PostSubject: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:32 am

I noticed Migoland is still closed, anyone knows the reason ?
Here's a screenshot : http://prntscr.com/7qboir
Anyone knows what's going on ?
Plus the weird thing, it says : Welcome back, andreas

What does this mean and is it maybe something to do with Andreas Rehnberg ??
Because as I heard he's no longer affiliated with Result.
What do you guys think about this ?
Back to top Go down
QueenEnoshima

QueenEnoshima

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:47 pm

I think the "welcome page" on Migoland ATM is an image file. Some hackers probably decided to mess with people... I doubt Migoland is gonna go online any time soon, and besides Andreas doesn't have anything to do with Migoland or the company running it. He has his own game called 'FriendBase'.
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 9:49 am

Mhhh, i have just analized it and the font of migoland will return soon is the same default font from friendbase!
Maybe that is real! Doing a ddos attack isn't difficult, but hacking a website in that way is really difficult!!!
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 9:49 am

Mhhh, i have just analized it and the font of migoland will return soon is the same default font from friendbase!
Maybe that is real! Doing a ddos attack isn't difficult, but hacking a website in that way is really difficult!!!
Back to top Go down
Monk

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 10:37 am

Theories:

They're updating it to Flash, as NPAPI is going to be dropped soon.
Hackers have taken over.
Andreas is back, Spineworld is returning.

I've noticed something interesting:

http://mp01.migoland.com/ doesn't resolve.
http://spineworld.com results in: 403 Forbidden (wasn't there before)

Who knows? Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackRockS15

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 10:25 am

Can somebody please explain who 'result' is? Is it another company involved with SW/ML? Are they related to Playdo AB?
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 12:42 am

Result seems a company which objective is to grow new companies.
Result.com
Back to top Go down
BlackRockS15

PostSubject: Migoland still closed?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 2:16 pm

Thanks for that! Also, something I found, which I tried after reading Monk's post;

Trying to access playdo.com/migoland runs a 403. Does anybody know if this page was accessible before?
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:34 am

Idk but it seems suspicious
Back to top Go down
QueenEnoshima

QueenEnoshima

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:23 am

I don't remember a link to playdo.com/migoland being on Playdo's site. There could've been one, though.
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:24 am

I remember only a /dcr
Back to top Go down
QueenEnoshima

QueenEnoshima

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 3:26 am

Monk wrote:
Theories:

They're updating it to Flash, as NPAPI is going to be dropped soon.
Hackers have taken over.
Andreas is back, Spineworld is returning.

I've noticed something interesting:

http://mp01.migoland.com/ doesn't resolve.
http://spineworld.com results in: 403 Forbidden (wasn't there before)

Who knows? Smile
I've just went on http://spineworld.com and its redirecting to the ML site again.
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:10 am

Yeah
Back to top Go down
topox19547

topox19547

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 2:06 am

I am really confident this is a actually real as friendbase team didn't make an update since one month ago and it probably means they are working on migoland.
Back to top Go down
Sokratis

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:06 pm

migoland is down because they ran out of domains which didnt have to do with the guy hacking migoland
Back to top Go down
Migoland

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 9:14 pm

Sokratis wrote:
migoland is down because they ran out of domains which didnt have to do with the guy hacking migoland

I think if we analyzed the real reason why Migoland went off, it would most likely be the hacker of the game. For 5 years, the game had never went off, and I doubt if they ran out of money for their servers just recently. Even if Migoland owners might not admit the real reason behind shutting down the game, I think it is safe to conclude it had something with the hacker. This past year had been the hardest for Migoland servers because of the hacker, the amount of people playing the game had decreased as well. Migoland had failed to stop the hacker from taking the game down, so they decided to stop funding the game. Something I also wanted to mention, is that in the last week before Migoland went down, the hacker let the game work for a few days, maybe Migoland staff thought the hacker finally stopped hacking the servers (The renewal date was getting closer so they had to make a decision whether to pay money or just forget about the game). Unfortunately 5 days later I suppose, the hacker went back to hack the game, and that was the moment the owners knew it was useless to support the game any further, so they shut it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Migoland still closed ?   Migoland still closed ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Migoland still closed ?
Page 1 of 1