Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Migoland-spineworld.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokratis

Migoland-spineworld. Empty
PostSubject: Migoland-spineworld.   Migoland-spineworld. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Hey guys I know its kinda late to ask but I was wondering about spineworld. Are they returning it soon? (the ones who support this page I mean?). Thats my question actually. I wanted to talk about migoland wich is probably down for ages. The reason this happened is because they ran out of domains which means there were no money to keep the game up and the developer of the game doesnt show much attention to it. It has been heard that the more people who message him on facebook or any other page he still visits to check the messages the more motivated he gets to return migoland. The hack thing didnt have to do with the closure of the game. It had to do with this. His name on facebook is Andreas Rehnberg and he is making a game on facebook called friendsbase. Its a game that is like migoland where you talk with people and stuff but the graphics arent as good as migoland. Anyways thats what I wanted to say if you guys got any questions just post it my facebook name is Σωκράτης Τσοχαταρίδης if you need to ask anything from there and I hope that the tries to bring back spineworld arent gone.
Back to top Go down
Se7enSins

PostSubject: Re: Migoland-spineworld.   Migoland-spineworld. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 9:15 am

Hmm decent points, a lot of the info about Migoland still remains a cloudy story. But the game isn't down because of domain problems. Migoland domain still works as you can still access the site.
They have shutdown the server that holds all of their domains data, my guess is that they are using Migoland servers to run FriendBase.
From info I have gathered from Playdo AB and other leaks suggest that even if Migoland returns, player data will not be available. Meaning that everyone's beloved accounts have been deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Se7enSins.com
ZED-X

PostSubject: Re: Migoland-spineworld.   Migoland-spineworld. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:46 pm

Se7enSins wrote:
Meaning that everyone's beloved accounts have been deleted.

This is sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Migoland-spineworld.   Migoland-spineworld. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Migoland-spineworld.
Page 1 of 1