Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I Remember Of Spineworld (compared to Migoland)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
millymew

What I Remember Of Spineworld (compared to Migoland) Empty
PostSubject: What I Remember Of Spineworld (compared to Migoland)   What I Remember Of Spineworld (compared to Migoland) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:16 am

Cloud Plaza.

To change your clothes you had to go to a place (shop) and buy clothes. To change your hair you went to a hairdresser.
You could go underground and have quests like to find gems and rocks. You would catch flying 'train' like vehicles to get to places or go through like a portal thing. If you wanted to travel to a certain place and wanted to instantly transport there, you would spend like a gem/jewel thing and with real money you could buy more.
There was a garden/jungle type place. I remember so many places but i don't know how to describe them.. like the images are in my mind :/ There was a mini garden outside of a building. Inside you could buy pets and in other rooms inside the building you could buy things like pet food. I remember my pet was a pale yellowish colour with pale blue dots and long ears and short legs. In another place it was like a rocky wall and steps near the bottom which lead to the race track where you could play that race car game.

Members could buy presents for each other, like perfume or flowers. I remember when i logged in one day and a message popped up saying i won a free week of being a member. I got to experience having way more options for clothes and hair colours.

In the member lounge there were red plush couches and red tables with gold lining. I can't even believe i remember all of this. I am currently 14 years old and played Spineworld for a couple of years. It was soooo long ago and i remember how it redirected me to Migoland.

In spineworld it was easy to tell the members apart - they had bright coloured clothes and hair. Migoland everyone looked the same. In Migoland i really got into it. I had over three thousand friends and i learnt a lot of cheats and had almost 1 million coins. i use past tense for Migoland, because for the last month, Migoland isn't available for me anymore. Has this happened for anyone else? I'm pretty devastated because i had heaps of close friends who i no longer have access too Sad

This site seems pretty old? is it still in use?
Please, if anyone has any comments or questions, comment here and i'll tell you what i remember Smile
Hope i helped
MillYMew
Back to top Go down
STFD

PostSubject: Re: What I Remember Of Spineworld (compared to Migoland)   What I Remember Of Spineworld (compared to Migoland) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:58 am

I'ts still in use, there even are people on the multiplayer version. I even had a premium membership at that time, where you could get pets. I remember that when you got to the Cloud Spire Skyport you could get to a pet hatchery/nursery where you would first have to buy a egg. The pet would also need food and you could get extra quests for it.

I never personally liked Migoland. It was so generic and bland and I felt cheated for beeing redirected to it.
Back to top Go down
super712

PostSubject: ya even me i hate migoland spine world was much better   What I Remember Of Spineworld (compared to Migoland) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:26 pm

STFD wrote:
I'ts still in use, there even are people on the multiplayer version. I even had a premium membership at that time, where you could get pets. I remember that when you got to the Cloud Spire Skyport you could get to a pet hatchery/nursery where you would first have to buy a egg. The pet would also need food and you could get extra quests for it.

I never personally liked Migoland. It was so generic and bland and I felt cheated for beeing redirected to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I Remember Of Spineworld (compared to Migoland)   What I Remember Of Spineworld (compared to Migoland) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I Remember Of Spineworld (compared to Migoland)
Page 1 of 1