Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remaking Spineworld

Go down 
+73
PsYcHoMeCkA
MuslimKid
MaouKami
Sally1520
Jackeloko
sneakingoutatnight
CaptainSkittles
bluhbunny
Loverofcatss
Jackthekiller
Godling
saurav1999
Katsumina
RasaBerryPie
onlyclouds
demonrose6
TastyPony
famerdave
SAGITTARIO
Dragon Minitor
Rixiu
Shottsye
hantoby
Spineworld_lover
Kooky D
marko567
rex3445657
beastylex
Princess213
cattygirl1
imissspine
HermioneXDXD
santhosh
MaxmelleXD
Foxling
Truffles_fan
jg7183
skljbsf
trucblabla
RosieRose8D
Lightning380
kwnina
lordgegi
john4366
Indulgentu
Chocolla
SuperBluey2749
Zaisha15
The_hiDDeN
cococatz
susu123
`°º¤ø♥Sara_Forever♥¨°º¤ø„
cozar
Zaisha212
Jaryd
InkyZap38
guhan555
thisismausername123
scott-the-brave
StarLightMoonLight
FinalFantasy981
chrizo
Kristy :D
RobertTheLizard
denispok123
Sonia14
OwKae
RuskinBond
Meow_iEatC00kie
ThisGuy
ketchupmuffinz
VixxenEyez
Trave
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
denispok123

Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: wheres the link i need it   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 pm

i need the link where is it??? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i neeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd iiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:15 pm

It's on the first page. There's a box labeled "Download". Click that and it will expand to show you the link. I also replied to your PM about it.
Back to top Go down
denispok123

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:01 pm

oh , ok , i downoloaded it and it amazing!!! but i have some more ideas:

1) i think to get out the people of the seats and places
2)in the garden (i dont remember the name) when getting down stairs put the effect for down and up
3)put dialog to chat and put pets , map and the other things.....(i dont remember)

you are keeping doing that project? if you complete it you are the hero of all the world

they can create counts when its ready?

you can personalize the guy when it is finish?

dont put membership , all the items put for all

hey put the 2 update and put the mediafire links

finish spineworld you are going to be the herooooo lol! lol! lol!

denispok123 Smile
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:47 am

Thanks for the feedback!

1. Most of the people are erased by this point, but a couple are left.

2. I'm not entirely sure what you mean here. If you mean going up and down the steps from area to area, then I'm working on it!

3. I'm going to add everything eventually. It's a complicated project so it takes time.

I'm still working on this, and I don't plan to stop. Version 0.2 will probably be out tomorrow. If I can figure out a reasonable way to work my server, it might have multiplayer as well.
Back to top Go down
RobertTheLizard

PostSubject: The same?   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:50 am

Will you still have the feature that you have to pay real money for the premium pets and furnitures etc? I hope you wont becuase thats one of the resons I stopped using Spineworld! Keep up the good work and good luck! I have some pictures and videos, and Ill try to post them as soon as possible. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:52 am

There won't be any membership. The items and places will be available in the game, but everyone will have access to them. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures and videos!

I'm currently working on Zorof's shop and Cloud Plaza. Both are about 50% done and will probably be completed by tomorrow's update.
Back to top Go down
RobertTheLizard

PostSubject: ?   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Do you have any, like preview of this? like a very early layout or something or do you put it out when you have finished the whole game?
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:31 am

I'm going to be releasing "preview" versions every few days to show what progress I've made. There's already one out, with a second one coming today. There's a "Download" section on the first page, so you can check it out there.
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:33 am

A new version is here!

NOTE: Multiplayer does not work in this version. Clicking the "Multiplayer" button will just take you to singleplayer. This is because I'm still working on multiplayer, and releasing it while it was half finished would make the game act strangely.

Download:
Back to top Go down
Sonia14

Sonia14

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Hey Trave so far so good. You've made a lot of progress in the past days. I'm guessing you're still working on adding the function to walk faster by holding down the "shift" key. Besides that everything looks great keep it up!
Back to top Go down
denispok123

PostSubject: you work well   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:36 pm

hey trave , your work is amazing , keep it, i have some bugs i find and some ideas:

when you go to cloud plaza you cant get out of there

get more walking directions

i can helpmyou on some areas like beneath or meyan jungle

idea: if you have a program that convert the videos scenes to pictures you can convert videos to pictures

make games and put the games like tic tac toe races etc..

keep it working and you can help the world!

denispok123
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:27 am

There are still loads of features to add. Spineworld was a very dynamic game, so there's a lot left to catch up on. My next goal is to get some sort of auto-updater working, because then I can start doing daily updates. Right now, I can only release a version once I make some significant progress. It would be really annoying to download the game every single day manually just to get some tiny new feature I added. So once I get this going, there will be more updates.

Then I want to get multiplayer going. This is somewhat hard to test by myself, since I don't really have permanent access to computers outside my LAN. I've had only limited success so far, but it hasn't been my main focus just yet.

TL;DR Once I get an auto-updater working, updates will come with much greater frequency and I'll be able to focus on other aspects of the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I've gotten several PMs in addition to the posts in this thread about the download link for the game file. I guess it's kind of hard to find, so in the future it'll be clearly highlighted.

Meanwhile, the link can be found on the first post. Click the "Download" section, and scroll down until you see a line that says "Download - 4.35 MB". That's the link you're looking for.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: omg   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:57 am

GOOD WORK, But when are the avatars gonna fix, so that you can change them? that would be good
theres no girls yet, BUT OMG I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THIS I MISS SPINEWORLD SO MUCH THIS MAKES ME CRY WHEN I GO ON IT, YOU'RE THE BEST OMG Smile
I LOVE U SO MUCH xD

XOXOXOX
-KRISTYYYYYYY.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/OMGKristyEstelle

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:43 am

theres glitches.

1. there's a chair in a place a chair shouldnt be at in cloud plaza.
2. if you walk up the stairs in cloud plaza it doesnt take you back to the garden, & you can fly easily
3. no animated stuff...
4. random people.
5. when u type it doesnt go in the chat box it goes at the top of the screen.

MY Opinion.
I Think multiplayer should be there first! so that we can connect,
3 places is enough for now i recon the multiplayer should be transferred to the game! Then you update it when multiplayer chatting is done!

I'm also wondering when the create your character thing will come up? i'll try find a photo for you!

xoxo <3
Back to top Go down
VixxenEyez

VixxenEyez

PostSubject: -_-   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:05 am

People, lay off. He realizes there's glitches. The game is still in the works and will be for a while, so be patient and stop telling him what to do. He's doing the best he can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:21 am

Vixeen..
I'm just trying to help incase he doesn't know the glitches.
BTW Me and him are communicating on a chat right now, it's on page 1 on the bottom u should see it!
Come there and chat with us Smile
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:23 am

The picture of the character creation you provided is a good one. I'll use it in the game.

1. Good catch! I didn't notice that one.
  2. It looks like I forgot to add this too.
  3. Animations are really hard to come by. I've been getting the walking from Migoland, but I'll probably have to manually make smoke and water.
  4. The random people are annoying. But it's even more annoying to erase them pixel by pixel. I'll see if I can get them all deleted by the next release.
  5. The chat stuff is the result of my chat box testing. I'm not sure how soon it'll be working.

I'd like to get multiplayer out as soon as I can. A working auto-updater is my most important goal right now, though. Thanks for the suggestions!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SONIA14 O:   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:51 pm

SONIAAAA! It's me Kristy, REMEMBER FROM SPINEWORLD?
I missed youuuuuuuuuu gaaaahhhhh.
<3
Please reply xo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:55 pm

When is version 3 coming out? I Can't wait for it !!! Smile
Good work btw!
I Found another glitch in version 2.

- When you get out of Zorofs shop you will be taken to cloud garden and then takes you back to Zorof's if you know what I mean.. o.O

Oh and how will you do the pets, won't it be a bit of trouble considering you have to do there actions of walking.. or are you just going to let them slide across the room, which won't be too bad.

Back to top Go down
chrizo

chrizo

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:48 am

Listen. if you havent already seen the gameplay video, then i think this might help you get a better picture of what the game looked like. heres the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcfLBkoc2as&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

and another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE7W5aOJuok&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

I found some pictures too if it might help Smile

http://mmohuts.com/browser-games/spineworld

I really hope you guys can make it. i heard there is a test available? I would love to try it out if it would be possible and maybe help out?
Back to top Go down
chrizo

chrizo

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:46 am

Hey. listen i tried out the game. at first i thought the game was frozen, but then i moved the arrow keys and it worked! i loved the music it reminded me of when i was ten and i was playing spineworld. im 14 now and after all this time i get to hear it again. Surprised

the request for advice and to report bugs has caught my attention. i walked around the area for like an hour, and i noted down everything i found that need fixing.

*when you walk on the windmill you can go right past it and fly around.

*lol annoying npcs who dont do anything

*when i go down the stairs to the place with snipo snapo, i cant get back up without restarting.

*when you go to zorof you cant get out other than pressing R

*you walk through trees

*when you go all the way down you can walk on the menu

*you can go through everything in the zorof place.

**(advice) if you could make the camera move a bit when you go down the stairs or move around.

** also if there was a character panel, the chat bar worked, games worked, friends panel worked, and
backpack, then it would be like the main part of everything.

**I forgot the purple guys name, but if he could say more things, and at least 1 quest.

**i think i remember when i first started playing spineworld, there was a guy, i think the dog sheriff or
whatever gave like a tutorial and said "welcome to spineworld" and i was in his apartment and i went
through the door where i created my character.

**the most important place for me and many others was this place

http://mmohuts.com/wp-content/gallery/spineworld/spineworld-social.jpg

there was also a cement place where there were ships around in the air and you could sit on the ledges, if i can remember there was also a restaurant. if they could have their houses too, then that would be awesome.

***My most concern is to make the game available to be multiplayer. that was the whole point of
spineworld back then. the quests made it awesome the the players made it what it was. its ok if there is only one area open currently, because if you made all the areas already, it would be a barren wasteland.start off slow, its hard but you can do it. im surprised already that i can hear the music again and see that fat purple guy say "Hello there, how can I help you?"

Im really happy that you are doing this. it only pressurizes me to ask to join you and help you. i have a bunch of time on my hands. ur awesome dude. if you would like my help then just holler out. ill do my best to bring spineworld back, and help you with anything. thanks! your awesome!

Last edited by chrizo on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chrizo

chrizo

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:24 am

trave.

playdo has a copyright on the name spineworld. they can sue us if they know about this. if you want this to work my opinion would be to change the name spineworld and the npcs.if they sue, then this hope is going to be lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:38 am

To the person who commented above me, The place you wished for is there if you go down the stairs. Hope that helped.. (:

Btw, I've found some sounds from migoland
but it won't let me post the links of them cause i need to be 7 days old to this site, and i'm
only 2 days old.. !! I'll PM you the sounds @Trave

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:46 am

NVM The links do not work anymore since Migoland has been removed off Miniclip!
WHich i dunno why!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:03 am

SONIA IF YOU REAADD THIS COME TO THE CHAT, I'M ON IT. PLEASE D:
THANKS.
xox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remaking Spineworld
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next