Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remaking Spineworld

Go down 
+73
PsYcHoMeCkA
MuslimKid
MaouKami
Sally1520
Jackeloko
sneakingoutatnight
CaptainSkittles
bluhbunny
Loverofcatss
Jackthekiller
Godling
saurav1999
Katsumina
RasaBerryPie
onlyclouds
demonrose6
TastyPony
famerdave
SAGITTARIO
Dragon Minitor
Rixiu
Shottsye
hantoby
Spineworld_lover
Kooky D
marko567
rex3445657
beastylex
Princess213
cattygirl1
imissspine
HermioneXDXD
santhosh
MaxmelleXD
Foxling
Truffles_fan
jg7183
skljbsf
trucblabla
RosieRose8D
Lightning380
kwnina
lordgegi
john4366
Indulgentu
Chocolla
SuperBluey2749
Zaisha15
The_hiDDeN
cococatz
susu123
`°º¤ø♥Sara_Forever♥¨°º¤ø„
cozar
Zaisha212
Jaryd
InkyZap38
guhan555
thisismausername123
scott-the-brave
StarLightMoonLight
FinalFantasy981
chrizo
Kristy :D
RobertTheLizard
denispok123
Sonia14
OwKae
RuskinBond
Meow_iEatC00kie
ThisGuy
ketchupmuffinz
VixxenEyez
Trave
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
PsYcHoMeCkA

PsYcHoMeCkA

Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:26 pm

i hope u bring it back Smile
Back to top Go down
MuslimKid

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Trave are you thinking of continuing your Spineworld project yet ?
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:31 pm

There's still a chance that I'll give it a shot. Though, to be honest, I've kind of lost interest in this whole thing and it seems like the community has, too. Perhaps Spineworld just belongs in the past, a fond childhood memory.

I'll see if I feel motivated enough to bring out the files again once winter break comes around in a couple of weeks. I really did get quite far into the game, and most of the work that remains is pretty simple. It's worth a try, at least.
Back to top Go down
MuslimKid

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:26 am

Trave wrote:
There's still a chance that I'll give it a shot. Though, to be honest, I've kind of lost interest in this whole thing and it seems like the community has, too. Perhaps Spineworld just belongs in the past, a fond childhood memory.

I'll see if I feel motivated enough to bring out the files again once winter break comes around in a couple of weeks. I really did get quite far into the game, and most of the work that remains is pretty simple. It's worth a try, at least.

If you do remake it. You need advertise it, so people who used to play Spineworld will know there is a remake. Thats why Spineworld.me was empty because people dident know about it. MaouKami dident advertise it as much as he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Popularity honestly isn't that important to me. I always focused on making my version as close as possible to the original game, not on getting hits.

The other Spineworld site was the center of this project for a time, and actually got quite a bit of traffic. However, the admins did a pretty poor job of managing it, so most of the members lost faith in it and left. This whole remake project used to be pretty popular, even many months after I disappeared. It just lost steam once the other site died and Maoukami's version was taken offline. I think that a lot of people, like myself, have moved on. The original Spineworld players are mostly either finishing high school or are already in college at this point, and this game really is not that big a deal anymore.
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:54 pm

I find it kind of hard to believe that this whole thing started only two years ago today with the first post in this very thread. It feels like so much longer.
Back to top Go down
Rastagangsta

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Hey sup here? Trave are you doing the project, or is it failed? Sad
I remember 1 years ago you created a forum and i thought Spineworld will come back Smile i miss Spineworld Sad(((
Back to top Go down
Alvislo

Alvislo

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:32 am

Trave wrote:
Popularity honestly isn't that important to me. I always focused on making my version as close as possible to the original game, not on getting hits.

The other Spineworld site was the center of this project for a time, and actually got quite a bit of traffic. However, the admins did a pretty poor job of managing it, so most of the members lost faith in it and left. This whole remake project used to be pretty popular, even many months after I disappeared. It just lost steam once the other site died and Maoukami's version was taken offline. I think that a lot of people, like myself, have moved on. The original Spineworld players are mostly either finishing high school or are already in college at this point, and this game really is not that big a deal anymore.

Well, certenly, I started playing Spineworld when I was 11 years old and now I'm only 16, so is that a big deal? No, we all miss Spineworld, because it was a really awesome game, it had everything, maybe Trave I can help you with something, somehow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.transformice.com
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:59 pm

I cancelled this project a little over a year ago now. I'll try to upload most of my resources when I get a chance, but beyond that I can't do much for anyone hoping to play Spineworld again. It's just not something that I'm interested in anymore.
Back to top Go down
michael56790

michael56790

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:22 am

Trave wrote:
I cancelled this project a little over a year ago now. I'll try to upload most of my resources when I get a chance, but beyond that I can't do much for anyone hoping to play Spineworld again. It's just not something that I'm interested in anymore.
please release what you have done please so others could maybe work on it or we could play it Sad
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:19 pm

The computer which houses all my Spineworld files is currently broken, so I can't pull anything off at the moment. I will do so when I have a chance, though, and will post the files here. Honestly, there aren't that many and a lot of them aren't particularly useful, though, so I don't know how helpful they will prove to anyone.
Back to top Go down
jamalwolf

jamalwolf

PostSubject: so???   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:53 am

so the game is back or what and where is the link ????????? spineworld forever!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remaking Spineworld
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14