Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remaking Spineworld

Go down 
+73
PsYcHoMeCkA
MuslimKid
MaouKami
Sally1520
Jackeloko
sneakingoutatnight
CaptainSkittles
bluhbunny
Loverofcatss
Jackthekiller
Godling
saurav1999
Katsumina
RasaBerryPie
onlyclouds
demonrose6
TastyPony
famerdave
SAGITTARIO
Dragon Minitor
Rixiu
Shottsye
hantoby
Spineworld_lover
Kooky D
marko567
rex3445657
beastylex
Princess213
cattygirl1
imissspine
HermioneXDXD
santhosh
MaxmelleXD
Foxling
Truffles_fan
jg7183
skljbsf
trucblabla
RosieRose8D
Lightning380
kwnina
lordgegi
john4366
Indulgentu
Chocolla
SuperBluey2749
Zaisha15
The_hiDDeN
cococatz
susu123
`°º¤ø♥Sara_Forever♥¨°º¤ø„
cozar
Zaisha212
Jaryd
InkyZap38
guhan555
thisismausername123
scott-the-brave
StarLightMoonLight
FinalFantasy981
chrizo
Kristy :D
RobertTheLizard
denispok123
Sonia14
OwKae
RuskinBond
Meow_iEatC00kie
ThisGuy
ketchupmuffinz
VixxenEyez
Trave
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Trave

Trave

Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:51 pm

I finally have the computer I needed to start work on this. Work on Spineworld should resume within a few hours!
Back to top Go down
hantoby

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Cant Wait lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
hantoby

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:30 am

Hey Trave if u want something i will try to help u
Back to top Go down
Spineworld_lover

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:18 am

Trave my buddy! U want any help?? I AM HERE!! Smile Just tell me and i'll be at your service! I really l ove your work on Spineworld! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kooky D

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Trave, I was playing your work, and I don't care about the bugs, just seeing this made me smile! the music brought so many memories back, all of them good of course! Keep doing what you're doing! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kooky D

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:18 am

Again, You need anything, I will try as hard as I can to help! geek geek geek geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Thanks so much for the support, guys!

The sort of help I'm looking for right now is suggestions on what I should do next. I'm kind of at a loss!
Back to top Go down
Kooky D

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:06 pm

The elevator to the Beneath, along with the beneath, because I got into the room with the elevator, and I started floating around the elevator when I tried to get on it.
Back to top Go down
Shottsye

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:38 am

I Personally thanks you for trying to bring back spineworld, i used to be a very active player until it shut down.
I really appriciated what your doing.
Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rixiu

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:29 am

I really appreciate this too. It happens way too often that big brand companies such as nickelodeon, play do etc. ruin good games. I enjoyed Spineworld a lot and when I went to search for it and I found this weird play do owned game, 'Migoland' I was devastated. I'm so glad there are other trying to bring back the game I loved, so thank you very much and I hope you can get this project finished Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon Minitor

Dragon Minitor

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:47 am

Good job bro, I wish you luck with this project.
Back to top Go down
SAGITTARIO

PostSubject: TRAVE   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:02 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I AM JUST NEW TO FORUMS CAN U TELL ME HHOW TO UPLOAD AN IMAGE IVE GOT AWESOME IMAGES[b]
Back to top Go down
SAGITTARIO

PostSubject: TRAVE   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:08 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I AM JUST NEW TO FORUMS CAN U TELL ME HHOW TO UPLOAD AN IMAGE IVE GOT AWESOME IMAGES[b]
Back to top Go down
Kooky D

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:58 am

I don't think you can because you recently joined. But you should ask Trave, or someone whose been on longer for details.
Back to top Go down
famerdave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Hey Trave,

You might remember me, maybe not. My name is Famerdave, and I was one of Spineworlds biggest fans ever. I'm still good friends with Andreas, and other staff that made the game. It was a sad day when it closed.

I have alot of photos, and I mean 10GB+ of stuff. Somewhere around here, I have pictures of the whole OLD town. Before it got the redesign. I know your remaking the game, and I might could help. What language are you doing it in.

Let me know. I cannot PM right now, but I would like to get in contact with you.

Thanks,
David
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:14 am

Thanks for the support, everyone. It really helps a lot more than you'd expect. Wink

In a couple of days I'll be back from break, and then I'll be able to make time to work on this thing every day. So a lot of progress will be made shortly.
Back to top Go down
Kooky D

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Woots! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Princess213

Princess213

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:42 am

just please can you um say when the servers will be on? i mean days or hours. =D Please... ^_^ im looking forward to the new version of it cheers
Back to top Go down
TastyPony

TastyPony

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:00 am

Yay
Very Happy
When I learn programming I will try to remake the game if I have time too.
I miss SpineWorld so much...
Ah nostalgia...
Anyway good luck buddy cant wait for the next new update! afro
Back to top Go down
demonrose6

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:31 am

the text is gone and the legs dont move Exclamation

hope i help Razz
Back to top Go down
onlyclouds

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:46 am

Will there ever come a mac version? Cause I love spineworld.. just too bad I can't try your version Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RasaBerryPie

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:08 am

Wow! I was a massive fan of SpineWorld and to see that you have taken your love for it to such awesome levels is amazing! I was in pure awe when I first discovered this forum and I'm still in great respect for you! Thank you so much for also making this free, since I know a lot of people who would have attempted to sell this concept. Again, what you have done is truly awesome and thank you sooo much Smile
Back to top Go down
Katsumina

PostSubject: You can do it. ;)   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:45 am

It's maybe not much yet, but it's a GREAT start! sunny I believe it will become just amazing. I love you Smile
Back to top Go down
saurav1999

PostSubject: Couldnt Connect TO Server   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:27 am

Whatever you are doing u r doing the best and u rock!!!!!!!!! when i finished doing the quest it said couldnt connect to server and the text of the quest is coming outside the box and my legs are floating in air and some buttons are unclickable . please fix these glitches and create the whole of spineworld and whatever u r doing u rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- Regards
saurav1999
Back to top Go down
Godling

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Good luck with this project, Trave. rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://gayfirebreather.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remaking Spineworld
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next