Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remaking Spineworld

Go down 
+73
PsYcHoMeCkA
MuslimKid
MaouKami
Sally1520
Jackeloko
sneakingoutatnight
CaptainSkittles
bluhbunny
Loverofcatss
Jackthekiller
Godling
saurav1999
Katsumina
RasaBerryPie
onlyclouds
demonrose6
TastyPony
famerdave
SAGITTARIO
Dragon Minitor
Rixiu
Shottsye
hantoby
Spineworld_lover
Kooky D
marko567
rex3445657
beastylex
Princess213
cattygirl1
imissspine
HermioneXDXD
santhosh
MaxmelleXD
Foxling
Truffles_fan
jg7183
skljbsf
trucblabla
RosieRose8D
Lightning380
kwnina
lordgegi
john4366
Indulgentu
Chocolla
SuperBluey2749
Zaisha15
The_hiDDeN
cococatz
susu123
`°º¤ø♥Sara_Forever♥¨°º¤ø„
cozar
Zaisha212
Jaryd
InkyZap38
guhan555
thisismausername123
scott-the-brave
StarLightMoonLight
FinalFantasy981
chrizo
Kristy :D
RobertTheLizard
denispok123
Sonia14
OwKae
RuskinBond
Meow_iEatC00kie
ThisGuy
ketchupmuffinz
VixxenEyez
Trave
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackthekiller

Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Hows Spineworld now??   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:41 am

hey i was wondering is spineworld multiplayer is now done or still on progress because i wanna see some old friends of mine in spineworld
Back to top Go down
Jackthekiller

PostSubject: forum.spineworldv2.com service unavailable...   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:13 am

trave the website forum.spineworldv2.com service is unavailable... and trave when are we going to see each other in spineworld without bug fully multiplayer and downloadable spineworld (we can play in the website or the downloaded version of Spineworld) When TRAVE u coming back?
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:11 am

I don't own the spineworldv2.com domain. I haven't had access to it for the past few months either. If you're having trouble with that site you'd best contact Indulgentu.

Progress on the game has been made. Next version due very soon.
Back to top Go down
Loverofcatss

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:35 am

How has the remaking spineworld going? Are you going to make it a 2013 New year Resolution? That would be great! I miss spineworld and I tottaly loath Migoland, it's just ... eck. I hope you are still working on it...
Back to top Go down
TastyPony

TastyPony

PostSubject: Creator Of SpineWorld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:07 am

Guys I have done some research and looked on the other remake forums of Spineworld and apparently the creator of Spineworld is Michael Stenmark. I have contacted him via Youtube about Spineworld and he said that he would be happy to help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bluhbunny

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:48 am

Do you have a download version for Mac users? theres not really alot of games out there that do. ;/ Are you going to make this a website soon?? confused
Back to top Go down
Jackthekiller

PostSubject: No Membership Twice the fun :))))   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:21 am

Hey Trave please dont put membership please...... and im thinking this keep on thinking this if u create membership if we are done customization our character in character creation screen can we be instant member or membership or is there an instant membership if u join spineworld.
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:01 am

TastyPony - Andreas Rehnberg created Spineworld. Some people involved in the recreation have managed to contact him, but he never responded to my messages. I don't think he's exactly bent on helping us.

bluhbunny - I now have a Mac, so I've been looking into a Mac version of the game. I haven't had much success yet, but hopefully I can get it up and running soon!

Jackthekiller - There will be membership, but you will have to pay for it with in-game coins. I don't like real money.

Honestly, I'm very disappointed with how I've handled this whole thing. It should have been done a while ago, and I still have to much work ahead of me. I'll see if i can release an update within in the next week.
Back to top Go down
CaptainSkittles

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:35 am

You, Trave. are a LEGENDDDD! When should Spine be finished?
Back to top Go down
sneakingoutatnight

PostSubject: Hey everyone! Long time Spineworld user 'PixelJoe' here.   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi guys, I just registered here today!

I joined Spineworld way back when it was simply called 'Playdo' and wasn't integrated into the Playdo website like it was after they renamed it. It only had a few areas like the Cloud Plaza and Aqua Lounge etc. but I fell in love with it straight away due to the artistic style.

When it expanded and got renamed 'Spineworld' I just loved it even more since there was so much more to do and I was granted permanent "citizenship" for free since I'd been a member since the beginning. It was great. My username was PixelJoe. I don't know if anyone here will recognise that name. Along came Migoland and everything went to shit! I'm so disappointed they made the decision to change. It seems like they totally sold out.

Anyway, Trave, what you're doing is great! You must be working so hard on it so thank you!

I look forward to more updates.

Joe.
Back to top Go down
Jackeloko

PostSubject: Nice!   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:26 am

Haha! I just tested the game and it worked really good! The only bad things is:
- Server Problems
- Character Duplications
- Walking Animation
- Map Glitching...
... but I think this game could replace old spineworld totally! Very Happy
All we need is a litte more fixing and so and then it is as good as new!
I would LOVE to play this game more!
Keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
OwKae

OwKae

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 am

Keep going trave! We will support you how we can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Just a couple of weeks until the end of school. Then I'll have all summer to get this monster done. Hang in there, guys!
Back to top Go down
Indulgentu

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:55 am

Trave wrote:
Just a couple of weeks until the end of school. Then I'll have all summer to get this monster done. Hang in there, guys!
Lucky you.
By the way, mind returning to http://forum.spineworldv2.com ?
Back to top Go down
Sally1520

PostSubject: GUYS,how to dress up   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:53 am

trave ur project is very nice it reminds me of spineworld cuz i luv this game but i dont know how we can dress up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hey!   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:07 am

Hey Trave, long time no see.
I just wanted to ask why you don't use the other forum? o.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/OMGKristyEstelle

PostSubject: Andreas news   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:43 am

Btw Trave, I messaged Andreas Rehnberg a while back; He told me that playdo no longer works with migoland, a company called 'Result' bought it from them, so that explains why there are never any more updates. Well, he also told me he is working on a new virtual world. He hasn't told me much, he just told me that the avatars are bigger with more detail, don't know if they'll look good like the spineworld/migoland ones did. He didn't tell me what the game is going to be called because he doesn't want to spoil it, but he said it will be coming a couple more weeks!
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:24 pm

Well, school's out!

I wasn't able to reach the other forum, which is why I was posting here. I'll be migrating over to the new forum from now on. I'll still check back here regularly, but the best place to find me now is at:

http://forum.spineworldv2.com/

Let's get this ball rolling again!
Back to top Go down
MaouKami

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:19 pm

You might want to try finding a new host.
Each day i check it, its down 90% of the time and get a redirect to 3owl..
Hosting isn't that expensive. even 1 usd would be enough to get a semi-good hosting.

At least better then this 3owl crap..
Seems a lot of people have problems with it.
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:09 am

Indulgentu is the admin on the other site; he manages the hosting and server stuff. It's down for me too, which I personally haven't experienced before. If it continues to be problematic we'll likely look into another solution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:32 pm

@MaouKami

Yes, omg, that's so true and it is annoying, but it is a free host.
About your game, these people made a fb page and pretended they created it, I managed to tell everybody it is fake since they were spreading false information and taking credit for all of your work. The page has been deleted, which is a good thing.

People were saying that you closed the game from complaints, is that true? If it is, I was one of the few who actually loved the game, and if you closed it can you please reopen it. I really loved it, and if you have a problem with the complaints, can't you put it on a private domain for the people who actually like the game? Cause that'd be nice, and half the people are spoling it tbh, (eg. the WPE Pro user's.)

I've also been wondering if you are going to have Moderators in this game, if you are, I would love to apply!

@Trave
Where have you been all my lifeeeeeeee? loololol.
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:01 pm

To those of you that do not frequent the other forum, I've stopped the development of this project.

Click here for the full post.

This doesn't necessarily mean the end. I do have tenuous plans to release one more, 100% completed version, but there will be no updates or release dates for that. It'll be out when (and if) I get it done-- months or even years from now, if ever. But that's a different matter. For now, development has stopped and will not be continued anytime soon (once again, if ever).

Thanks for following the project. It has now been over a year and almost 11,000 views since I started this thread. Your support has been invaluable, and it saddens me that I was not able to give you the game in return. Ah well. One day, maybe. Until then, adieu!

-Trave
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:32 am

The other forum is down, probably permanently. I have no idea why the admins did what they did, but in any case this is once again the home of the Spineworld Team. Let's see some good come of it.
Back to top Go down
MuslimKid

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:37 am

Hay Trave, Why don't you resume your SpineWorld project the one where you have to download ? Laughing , Why don't add some updates ? Make a facebook page. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:23 pm

I do have a Facebook page as well as a profile devoted to Spineworld-related stuff, but I never update them. I'm not really around much these days and the Facebook Spineworld/Migoland community has gone to the dogs. These forums are the best place to reach me.

Like I said before, I may resume the project eventually, but I have no fixed plans and am making no promises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remaking Spineworld
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next