Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
If you have not signed up yet it's a chance to sign up now, and help us to BRING BACK SPINEWORLD.. Smile

From The SpineWorld Team: Admin~XxJimmysxX~Xristoc
Spine World Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spine World Team

WE WANT SPINEWORLD BACK..JOIN MY FORUM AND HELP TO BRING SPINEWORLD BACK!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remaking Spineworld

Go down 
+73
PsYcHoMeCkA
MuslimKid
MaouKami
Sally1520
Jackeloko
sneakingoutatnight
CaptainSkittles
bluhbunny
Loverofcatss
Jackthekiller
Godling
saurav1999
Katsumina
RasaBerryPie
onlyclouds
demonrose6
TastyPony
famerdave
SAGITTARIO
Dragon Minitor
Rixiu
Shottsye
hantoby
Spineworld_lover
Kooky D
marko567
rex3445657
beastylex
Princess213
cattygirl1
imissspine
HermioneXDXD
santhosh
MaxmelleXD
Foxling
Truffles_fan
jg7183
skljbsf
trucblabla
RosieRose8D
Lightning380
kwnina
lordgegi
john4366
Indulgentu
Chocolla
SuperBluey2749
Zaisha15
The_hiDDeN
cococatz
susu123
`°º¤ø♥Sara_Forever♥¨°º¤ø„
cozar
Zaisha212
Jaryd
InkyZap38
guhan555
thisismausername123
scott-the-brave
StarLightMoonLight
FinalFantasy981
chrizo
Kristy :D
RobertTheLizard
denispok123
Sonia14
OwKae
RuskinBond
Meow_iEatC00kie
ThisGuy
ketchupmuffinz
VixxenEyez
Trave
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
denispok123

Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: i have a super idea!!!   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:57 am

hey , go to this page trave , theres a lot of images of spineworld a lotttt!!!! that images can help you in your work

go to : spineworld wiki in google

there you can find a lot of images of the places of spineworld
Back to top Go down
FinalFantasy981

FinalFantasy981

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Wow, this is amazing! You've done an excellent job so far, I seriously am so happy to hear about the remaking of Spineworld. asdfghjkl XD
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasy981.deviantart.com/
StarLightMoonLight

PostSubject: This is amazing   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Thank you so much I really love this!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
I cannot wait until its finished im going to tell all my friends about it!!
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!! king king king king king
Once again, Thank you!!!! Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers king king
Back to top Go down
scott-the-brave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Untitled‑1.jpg
Back to top Go down
thisismausername123

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Hey Trave i was wondering how do i get to your spineworld. when i click download-4.35mb nothing happens. is there a link or something i need to go to? thanks!
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 pm

@kristy Pets will probably cause some problems when I get around to adding them. But I'd rather not worry about that now since it's not one of my priorities at the moment.

@chrizo Thanks for the detailed bug list! A lot of these are already fixed in the game code. I'm aware of the copyright stuff. I e-mailed Playdo about it, but they never answered. It may become a problem later on if this remake becomes a competitor to Migoland, but I think that we can come to some sort of compromise.

@denispok The Spineworld wiki is indeed a great resource. I've been using it for a lot of the graphics so far, but unfortunately it can't cover everything I need. I've discussed this with a few people in chat, and they've been helping me with some of that.

@thisismausername Did you click the link on the first page? If it doesn't open a new tab or webpage, it's probably the wrong thing.

Thanks for the support, everyone! I'm currently on vacation, so I won't be able to work on this as much for the next couple of weeks. But it will be progressing, so that's better than nothing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Okay, Can you post version 3 up soon?
I Am really looking forward to it!
If your internet is a bit to slow I understand.
Butt can you try when your done? Smile
thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/OMGKristyEstelle
chrizo

chrizo

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 pm

*Trave

check out the big info on spineworld i made, the resources being from sites like google images, wikia, and im still working, and hopefully i can put up ALL the previous info about it. listen, if you need help with setting the website up for when this game becomes a hit, or advice on new things like new items, new characters, new worlds, new areas, and pets, tell me. either way i still hope it succeeds. thanks!

cheers
Back to top Go down
guhan555

guhan555

PostSubject: hahaha   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:11 pm

OMGKristyEstelle wrote:
Okay, Can you post version 3 up soon?
I Am really looking forward to it!
If your internet is a bit to slow I understand.
Butt can you try when your done? Smile
thanks.

LOL...butt its but
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:14 am

Ik that it's but. i just put 2 t's by accident. o.O
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:47 am

Version 0.3 will come out as soon as I finish patching up a few small bugs. Perhaps today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
OwKae

OwKae

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:54 am

I'm sorry that i've been offline for such a long time Trave, but i had some problems.I see that you your team got some new members that will help you bring spineworld back.I will not be able to help you as much as i did before because i have another project that needs to be made....good luck in the future! I hope i can still help you! See Ya!
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:40 pm

That's okay, I'm glad to see you around again!

Right now, I mainly need help in finding more pictures of the Sky Terrace. Here's the one I'm using right now:

Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 Sky_Terrace

If anyone can find pictures of videos that show the left or bottom sides of the room, I'll greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
ketchupmuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:18 pm

I dont want to rush but are you almost done im die in to play it Arrow Shocked ur the king remaking this really king (i love you now) Embarassed jkjkjkjkjk

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:20 pm

I'm doing the best I can to find Photo's of the rest of sky terrace, It's awfully a bit hard to find them.
But I'm doing my best! (:
Back to top Go down
Sonia14

Sonia14

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:05 am

Hey Trave I couldn't find a photo but, I've managed to find a video that may help you.

Back to top Go down
InkyZap38

InkyZap38

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:16 am

Hi Trave nice to see you making Spineworld again and I really am interested in helping with pics and vids, as I once too played Spineworld and I liked it a lot.
search on youtube for this channel:
blacktangledhearttt
couldnt write the link it didnt let me
im editing my post to say i have found another vid of the bottom sky terrace: search spineworld red on youtube and click the first vid Smile hope this works

If you need some room pics and ideas here is a video channel that has it.It also has a little of the Sky Terrace bottom part you need.Also I figured that the rebuild would be a lot like Migoland (but better) because there won't be any movements in the screen except for us users and pets.And i was gonna ask how chat and clubs was gonna work, as well as the clothing/colour/item/bag part.Good to see chat and multiplayer is on the way but wouldn't be good to have a nice and simple font like Spineworld?And about chat there used to be colour borders around the chat bubbles for talking, that would be nice too...Like for boys it would be blue and girls, pink or red.The NPC's maybe have a black border.To me it seems this whole thing seems complicated but not impossible since you seem to doing a lot for bringing it back and your effort is paying off(good on ya Trave) im excited to see the updates of the rebuild.Another thing I forgot to mention was the games...how is that gonna work?I might know a guy on Migoland that may be able to help you in the making...I will contact him and let him know.Well yeh mate good luck and hope to see some positive progress, ur doing very WELL! Smile Cya Wink PS- UR A LEGEND! king
~Inky Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 am

I know The Aqua Lounge will probably be the hardest place to work on, So I've found a video and I'm sure it includes the whole aqua lounge!
Search on Youtube
"3 SpineWorld Glitches"
I'm sure you will know which one it is because it'll come up with an aqua lounge straight away!
I Know that it's old spineworld, But they never changed the aqua lounge so it shouldnt be a problem to change the bottom bar on the screen.
With the right side of sky terrace, There's no pictures or videos that include it, I Don't think you will be able to do that part unless you use a video from old spineworld which shows a bit of it.
If you also search on YouTube;
Spineworld Story
It shows that part of the Sky terrace that you need, (The right side) But it is old. so Idk.
I guess it'll be fine, It's the closest you can get to it for now..
Good luck!
:]

Last edited by OMGKristyEstelle on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OwKae

OwKae

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:10 am

Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 Sky_te10
is it good?
Back to top Go down
Jaryd

Jaryd

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:23 am

Hey Traven I really do appreciate what your doing Smile.
If you need any help with photoshoping bits out or anything to do with photoshopping i could help Smile please send images to this emaill - Pathumsaranga(at)gmail.com and tell me what to do with them. I really apreciate wat your doing and ill do anything i possibly can to help out Smile
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:44 am

Hey Trave, I have recently found a video of Spineworld animations in a video on youtube,
It has many animations of different places in Spineworld. But I'm not quiet sure if they are too big. :/
If you search on Youtube:
"Spineworld My Lullaby"
It has many animations at the start of the video.
Hope that I helped! [:
Back to top Go down
InkyZap38

InkyZap38

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:49 am

^Yeh I have seen that vid too, I reckon it could help with the outcome Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 am

Hey again,
I Personally think that having No membership would be weird, Like, I mean, You should make something new of membership.. Members could be people who have helped you make the game, etc.
I personally reckon it will be really weird for everyone to look the same. I Think that some things should still be for non-members but Not everything. It's just my opinion though. Like I mean, Hoodies, Sneakers, The Leather Jackets, Bunny Suits, The jeans, The beanies, The girls earrings, The girls boots, And the girls dress should be for members. It's what I would do if I made the game. But it's just an idea. I Don't know if you should make all of the things members only, Just at least 15 stuff should be cool. I'm sure a lot of you members of the group would be mad at me saying this, But I mean, Some things should just be for members and remember, It's not like you have to pay.. It's just that you'll need to be a big help to Trave and Trave will decide if you are members or not. (But this is Traves choice) It would make a lot more sense to the game to have members only items.
Please leave your feedback everyone who is reading this, I Would like to know your opinion.

xo
Back to top Go down
Trave

Trave

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:21 am

@ Sonia - There we go! Thanks a lot, that's perfect!

@ Inky - Thanks for the support. I'll check out those videos when I get a chance, and I've taken note of the suggestions you made.

@ OwKae - Great! This will probably be merged with Sonia's video.

@ Jaryd - Well, I guess there is some stuff I need help with. Especially since I'm on a somewhat low-power computer right now. I'll post more about this later on.

@ Kristy - I'm not sure how this is going to work. I'd rather not have it become some sort of popularity contest or anything. And I definitely won't charge any money. If anyone has any suggestions regarding how membership should work, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for the huge support, everyone. I'm going to do my best to get Version 0.3 out as soon as I can, so stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Zaisha212

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:09 am

I appreciate ur efforts to bring the best multiplayer game of the world back! ur the best TRAVE!
and kristy ily <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaking Spineworld   Remaking Spineworld - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remaking Spineworld
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next